• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see your 3 most expensive comics.

475 posts in this topic

I'm not gonna quote everyone's post. I will just reply by saying WOW.

Regardless, if your top 3 comics are 50 dollar comics; post them up. The whole point is to see what your top 3 money comics are whether they are PC or not... Budgets do vary obviously and to me that's what makes this thread so unique imo.

Don't be bashful. Everything posted in MUCH APPRECIATED and has been a joyful experience thus far!

I expected to see lots more FF 45 and 46 in this thread. Lots of us completionists bought them years ago, and suddenly they are worth insanely high prices based on an announced movie that just got pushed back to 2019!

Regardless, if your top 3 comics are 50 dollar comics; post them up. The whole point is to see what your top 3 money comics are whether they are PC or not... Budgets do vary obviously and to me that's what makes this thread so unique imo.

Don't be bashful. Everything posted in MUCH APPRECIATED and has been a joyful experience thus far!

Exactly - fun thread!!

I expected to see lots more FF 45 and 46 in this thread. Lots of us completionists bought them years ago, and suddenly they are worth insanely high prices based on an announced movie that just got pushed back to 2019!

Maybe the thread should be "What 3 books were the most expensive for you to buy?" ...

As was mentioned, there are a lot of 'hot books' out there right now and those values might not be sustainable.

Maybe the thread should be "What 3 books were the most expensive for you to buy?" ...

As was mentioned, there are a lot of 'hot books' out there right now and those values might not be sustainable.

How about what 3 books are the most expensive to you? As in too far away to say yes too.

They're in my sig line.

I love the DD 131 cgc9.8 in your sig line, really nice book.

I love all the books in his sig line lol