• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Is anyone putting a complete run of action figure covers together? As in outside of SW, be really cool to see them all gathered up back to Scud #9. If I'm not mistaken I believe that's when it began. I'm definitely not due to other want list books on my priority list but they are definitely awesome looking. Granted if I see a double pack action figure pop up with Han and Greedo I'll be all over it! Matter of time I guess for a double SW action figure cover.

I am, so far I have Luke, Han, Leia, Obi and Vader in 9.8. I got my Bobas from a different seller before they exploded, but have a 9.8 on order and for Chewy too.

Jerome

Is anyone putting a complete run of action figure covers together? As in outside of SW, be really cool to see them all gathered up back to Scud #9. If I'm not mistaken I believe that's when it began. I'm definitely not due to other want list books on my priority list but they are definitely awesome looking. Granted if I see a double pack action figure pop up with Han and Greedo I'll be all over it! Matter of time I guess for a double SW action figure cover.

Mind blown with that double pack thought!

:ohnoez:

Mind blown with that double pack thought!

:ohnoez:

Okay if I also see G.I. Joes Crimson Guards on a double action figure cover I'd jump on that one too. Man I went to so many Toys R Us stores to track that down! lol

A double Stormshadow/Snake Eyes would be beyond cool as well. Preferably not Snake in a casket. The nerve of them!

Ideas out! Who's going to be the first? Nudge nudge variant makers!

people are too busy dumping them on ebay to respond.

Now now, not every one is a dumpster! :taptaptap:lol

Getting mine CGC'ed.

Order #28XX

Packaged very nicely, looks like some 9.8's! :banana:

Bags and Boards with packing tissue?

It was packaged and shipped USPS by his wife Jen.

I ordered mine on early 4/8 with about 3600 left on the ticker.

Edited by nixnix

My order was bag and boarded. The boards were a little oversized, so they sat in the middle.

The comic books were put in a medium flat rate box with packing paper (? thick tissue paper I don't know what it's called) on bottom, one side, and top.