• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

Never going to happen.

Somebody must have just gotten some UF 4 slabs back from CGC to sell. :whee:

-J.

Every time someone mentions this character. You knock it. I finally figured it out. You are trying to keep the price down so you can hoard more of them.

Never going to happen.

-J.

Every time someone mentions this character. You knock it. I finally figured it out. You are trying to keep the price down so you can hoard more of them.

Ah you got me !

lol

:gossip: Actually the only thing I "knock" is deliberate misinformation for monetary gain. I find that crass and bad for the hobby.

-J.

Never going to happen.

-J.

Ah you got me !

lol

:gossip: Actually the only thing I "knock" is deliberate misinformation for monetary gain. I find that crass and bad for the hobby.

-J.

I get it. It's a fine line. I always talk about stuff I like AND stuff I like and sell too. I haven't sold UF #4 yet though I intend to sometime in the future. I'm still buying at this point. I am hopeful that they will somehow include him in Spider-man movies. Maybe he and Peter could have the Batman/Nightwing/Robin type relationship. I'm just looking for something fresh without giving up our old tried and true heroes.

Edited by The Authority

Never going to happen.

-J.

Ah you got me !

lol

-J.

I get it. It's a fine line. I always talk about stuff I like AND stuff I like and sell too. I haven't sold UF #4 yet though I intend to sometime in the future. I'm still buying at this point. I am hopeful that they will somehow include him in Spider-man movies. Maybe he and Peter could have the Batman/Nightwing/Robin type relationship. I'm just looking for something fresh without giving up our old tried and true heroes.

Exactly. I'm exhausted with Peter's world already; Aunt May, Mary Jane, Osborn, I couldn't care less. Bring on the next generation.

As I've said before and will say again: I think we've gotten to see a couple pretty good Spider-Man portrayals in the movies & a couple of pretty good Peter Parkers. The problem is, we've never got to see both of them in the same movie. The ASM series gave a pretty decent Spidey and the first 2 Raimi movies showed a pretty reasonable Peter Parker. But the Raimi movies did not give us a very good Spidey and the ASM movies gave us a pretty mediocre Peter. I think Marvel can finally give us a good Spidey & a good Peter in the same movie.

As I've said before and will say again: I think we've gotten to see a couple pretty good Spider-Man portrayals in the movies & a couple of pretty good Peter Parkers. The problem is, we've never got to see both of them in the same movie. The ASM series gave a pretty decent Spidey and the first 2 Raimi movies showed a pretty reasonable Peter Parker. But the Raimi movies did not give us a very good Spidey and the ASM movies gave us a pretty mediocre Peter. I think Marvel can finally give us a good Spidey & a good Peter in the same movie.

I sure hope.

A Cap Winter Soldier or IM 1 quality Spidey movie may move me to tears lol !

Cool that he is part of the Marvel Universe now but they should give him a new name , not Spider man.

+1

But maybe they figure by calling him this, it will allow him to (finally) be able to carry a title (through nothing but name recognition alone, of course) and prove that he's really as "popular" as we are told he's supposed to be. :eyeroll:

-J.