• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

I really liked exit! Can't wait to see more. Something tells me Vandal Savage is gonna be a pretty bad dude.

+1

I don't know what those critics were talking about. That first part of the pilot was fantastic.

- I loved the part about Hawkman and Hawkgirl meeting their son: demonstrated the situations they are going to run into when jumping through time

- Loved the twist on the story that Rip Hunter is doing this on his own as a Time Lord, and gathered them all as the helpers only because they wouldn't disrupt the future.

- Just enough air time for each character where none really dominated the story, other than Rip Hunter pulling them all together.

I cannot wait until Part 2.

:whee:

I'd like to watch it again, so much going on - but it really flipped me out to hear names like Rip Hunter, The Atom and Kronos (!!!!) being uttered by professional actors on TV.

Times have definitely changed.

Oh and the BvS trailer is (still) blowing my mind!

Love it when Supes swats the Batmobile away. (worship)

Ack! I forgot to set the DVR! And when I realized it, there was only 15mins left. So I have to wait till it hits On Demand.

The Flash and Arrow have been so-so.

They usually start out a little weak. They are setting things up for the season ahead.

Ack! I forgot to set the DVR! And when I realized it, there was only 15mins left. So I have to wait till it hits On Demand.

The Flash and Arrow have been so-so.

It was well crafted. Sure, a tiny bit slow at times as Rip assembled the team. But I also felt it was well worth the wait.

Oops

My only "issue" was it seemed to be a bit contrived the way he convinced them to help using the idea they are Legendary in future history and then tells them they are nobodies. It didn't seem to jibe with a series called Legends of Tomorrow to start out as losers. But I guess we're here and ready for adventures with a team of misfit superheroes, regardless of how plausible the reason is for how we got here.

Edited by Boba

Oops

My only "issue" was it seemed to be a bit contrived the way he convinced them to help using the idea they are Legendary in future history and then tells them they are nobodies. It didn't seem to jibe with a series called Legends of Tomorrow to start out as losers. But I guess we're here and ready for adventures with a team of misfit superheroes, regardless of how plausible the reason is for how we got here.

Totally agree.

But once he showed them the future (that was a cool scene), I guess they felt their hands were tied as who else could they pull together quickly?

Plus with the assistance of Hawkman and Hawkgirl to validate how deadly Vandal Savage truly is, this probably helped Ray Palmer and Doctor Stein to feel comfortable agreeing. The prequel episodes seemed to ramp that up nicely. Though I still didn't like how rapidly Vandal Savage was beaten in that crossover.

Ahhhh. I missed a conversation the first time around between Captain Cold and Heat Wave.

They are along for the ride not because they were convinced to help mankind. They joined up with the intent of later on stealing the time travel technology to rob items throughout history.

:ohnoez:

So they could go back to being the villains at some point, jumping around through time as the heroes attempt to track their movement.

Legends of Tomorrow Raises CW's Thursday Ratings to Best in 3 Years

DC's Legends of Tomorrow debuted Thursday night to strong ratings, but no records for The CW or superhero stories. The show pulled in a 1.2 rating in key demographic, with 3.1 million total viewers.

That puts it above the last two years of that timeslot for The CW, a clear victory for the network, and the best Thursday they've seen overall in over three years. The boost carried over into The 100, which saw its best ratings since season one, episode two for the season three premiere.

Jonah Hex's Legends of Tomorrow Episode Started Filming Today

The eleventh episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow's first season, titled "The Magnificent Eight," began filming this morning, according to showrunner Marc Guggenheim.

Guggenheim, who wrote the story with fellow EP Greg Berlanti and then finished the -script himself, will work with his frequent collaborator Thor Freudenthal -- who first worked with Guggenheim on Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters before moving over to Arrow -- on the episode, which will feature Western antihero Jonah Hex.

kL4KQQI.png

:whee:

I watched this last night...... I will fully admit that i am more of a marvel fan than a dc fan but i am familiar enough with dc mythology to know who the characters were and what their stories are..... honestly, i was very disappointed with the acting, particularly when i like a number of the people in that cast..... i'll give it a few more weeks and hope it improves.