• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow Producer Says *Spoiler* Will Appear On Show Again

"The tragedy is [Kendra] just came to believe what he was saying was true -- the fact that they were destined to fall in love in this life and every life that has preceded it. That happened on the eve of Vandal killing him," showrunner Phil Klemmer told TV Guide. "What we're going to explore in our show is her gradually remembering all the lives they had together in various time periods and how they inform this life, how everything she's learned in her 208 deaths will give her the strength and power and knowledge on how to not fail this time, when she will ultimately confront Vandal Savage."

I wish Atom acted more like his role in Superman instead of a bumbling/grinning doofus. Golmer Pyle as a superhero isn't cutting it for me. Next weeks show looks pretty good.

Seriously the Snart confrontation with his past was really good and the highlight of the show.

Edited by krighton

I wish Atom acted more like his role in Superman instead of a bumbling/grinning doofus. Golmer Pyle as a superhero isn't cutting it for me. Next weeks show looks pretty good.

Seriously the Snart confrontation with his past was really good and the highlight of the show.

As far as I'm concerned, Snart is the highlight of the show....I think he could carry his own series if they could figure out a way to do it. He's got a depth of character that nobody else has on the show. He was a very bright spot on the Flash as well.

Odd thing is I like Jay Jackson a lot more when he's not Firestorm....he has a good interaction with the 2 'bad' guys.

I have to agree on this interaction. It comes across as entertaining when those two try to rope him into doing something bad.

Hourman, Doctor Midnight, Red Tornado, Sandman, Sargent Rock ....

Holy smokes!

...Jonah Hex.

I guess Josh Brolin will never get his wish to redo that movie.

Josh Brolin discusses what went wrong with Jonah Hex

"Really bad... If I'm ever really rich, I'll do that movie again. Seriously."

josh-brolin-discusses-what-went-wrong-with-jonah-hex-151470-a-1387379863-470-75.jpg

As far as I'm concerned, Snart is the highlight of the show....I think he could carry his own series if they could figure out a way to do it. He's got a depth of character that nobody else has on the show. He was a very bright spot on the Flash as well.

Agreed. He and Heatwave are the breakout characters.

Anti-heroes. Getting new found popularity because of Hollywood,similar to Starlord and Rocket Raccoon.

Snart is the highlight of the show.....the Atom is just not pulling his weight

I didn't care for the Atom/Palmer on Arrow either.

Really a bumbler.

I think the reason why he is getting most of the action is because Brandon Routh is the biggest star.

Less Atom and more Captain Cold and Heatwave.

:wishluck:

Ya know....Routh really isn't doing anything out of sorts for him.....he acted precisely the same way in his Superman Returns role.....

He never broke out of that Christopher Reeve emulation.....for me he's the same character with different powers....a bit goofy.....vanilla white and apple pie.