• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

Did You Catch The Green Lantern Easter Egg In DC's Legends Of Tomorrow?

Per the norm, the episode was filled with Easter Eggs to the DC universe, including that Connor Hawke is actually John Diggle Jr.

Oliver mentions a warehouse that stores all of Felicity's old tech. The warehouse happens to be located on "Adams and O’Neill."

Slade Wilson's son, who is Ravager in the comics.

IS it me, or does Caity Loitz (White Canary) have REALLY oily skin? But I do love watching her fight scenes. Legit!

I think it's the way they comb down her hair that makes her look that way. Not sure why the hairdressers do that, it makes her look less attractive. Wonder why they went with a full beard instead of a goatee for Oliver.

Edited by krighton

I really enjoyed this last episode. I agree the Snart and Partner combo and dynamic is a lot of fun. Snart is less hammy in this than in the Flash. I also like the dynamic between the Firestorm guys.

I'm really enjoying this show.

I really enjoyed this last episode. I agree the Snart and Partner combo and dynamic is a lot of fun. Snart is less hammy in this than in the Flash. I also like the dynamic between the Firestorm guys.

I'm really enjoying this show.

+ 1

This last episode made me feel like the cast is really starting to come together, and figuring out the flow of the storyline well. Oddly enough it feels like when we are not so focused on Vandal Savage I get that feeling.

I like the actor playing Vandal. I just feel like I have watched at least five times now where they could have grabbed him as a combined team, locked him away in a secure cell, and let him be The Immortal Prisoner.

IS it me, or does Caity Loitz (White Canary) have REALLY oily skin? But I do love watching her fight scenes. Legit!

I think it's the way they comb down her hair that makes her look that way. Not sure why the hairdressers do that, it makes her look less attractive. Wonder why they went with a full beard instead of a goatee for Oliver.

Was grunge - older - given up on everything Oliver there - the snappy goatee takes some work. Would probably be the clean cut confident (cocky) Oliver you would need for that.

For a show that lacks a big mystery or any real cliff hanger moments I think it has done really well. They are spending time establishing character and relationships. If they get a second season I expect some really meaty storyline.

Uh-ohhh. Now you all did it.

Legends of Tomorrow's Joseph David-Jones: Writers Plan To Change The Team's Lineup

"I know that a couple of the writers are trying to push to get me back in there, because they really do like what happened with the episode," David-Jones said. "I know that they're trying to put me back in there but I don't know what they're going to come up with or what even is going to happen with Connor Hawke, but I know they've been talking about potential different outcomes of it because they are plan on cycling out some of the cast from the ship. So I don't know what's going to happen, or if that timeline is still set until they actually do go back to the past."

The biggest takeaway there, of course, is that guest stars on the show are being led to understand that some of the Legends could be "cycled off" the Waverider. That's something many fans have guessed, with speculation being that characters like Vixen or John Constantine could join future seasons if such a thing were to happen.

pretty big cliff hanger last night..overall good show hope the last scene doesn't mean they're going to lose the dynamic between Heat & Cold. I liked Star Ranger..he played it well.

Edited by krighton

A few sites are now saying the character with the big teeth is Man-Bat Hawkgirl. So this could be one of those surprise appearances hinted at early in the show marketing.

:ohnoez:

Fixed that for ya. :)

A few sites are now saying the character with the big teeth is Man-Bat Hawkgirl. So this could be one of those surprise appearances hinted at early in the show marketing.

:ohnoez:

Fixed that for ya. :)

Now that is cruel. I think she's a sweet lady.

lol

There's a Nod to Smallville in This Week's Legends of Tomorrow

In a just-released clip from DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Smallville fans are likely to recognize a name that gets dropped.

That would be Curtis Knox, the name of a doctor...and an alias for Vandal Savage.

curtis-knox-173331.png

I remember this. Smallville couldn't actually come out and call him 'Vandal Savage' in the episode because there were plans to use the character in a movie that then didn't come about. So they developed the Curtis Knox character.

:applause:

Matt Nable Returns as Ra's al Ghul in DC's Legends of Tomorrow "Left Behind" Synopsis

SARA RETURNS TO THE LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS – Ray (Brandon Routh), Sara (Caity Lotz) and Kendra (Ciara Renée) are shocked after they watch the Waverider fly off without them, leaving them stranded in the ‘50s. After waiting months for their teammates to come back, the three realize they must move on with their lives. Ray and Kendra bond as a couple but Sara decides to return to the League of Assassins and Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable).

"Left Behind," the March 31 episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

Last night's episode was entertaining.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Things You May Have Missed in "Night of the Hawk"

BACK TO THE FUTURE REFERENCES

Jax calls the bully "Biff," and then later, when he's about to go on his date, Ray references the "Enchantment Under the Sea Dance," both of which hail from Back to the Future.

HALL H REFERENCE

Hall H, for those who haven't ever been to (or read at length about) Comic Con International, is the main ampitheater in the San Diego Convention Center, where all of the biggest (and hardest to get into) panels take place.

I thought the creatures were Man-Bat offshoots.

WERE-HAWKS

The only specific time I can think that we saw a creature like this was in the Zero Hour tie-in, in which Hawkman battled a creature that claimed to be a personification of Horus, the hawk god from which he derived his powers.

:whee:

Solid episode. I caught the Biff reference.

The one thing that puzzled me was when Stein said Firestorm couldn't merge on the ship because it would be too dangerous. Didn't they merge on the ship when they were in the 70's and Jax was stuck inside by himself with Gideon? Stein went running in, they merged and then flew out to help fight Chronos. Why different now? Budget restrictions?