• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

True! And that reminds us that there will probably be plenty of surprise appearances since the time travel aspect gives the scriptwriters the ability to bring guest characters in from any period. I hope they leverage all the possible avenues including crossover episodes with Flash and Arrow.

:cloud9:

0zz1Ojk.png

- SGT Rock's helmet

- Red Tornado's helmet

- Pied Piper's flute

- Green Lantern in the background shelf?

hm

...and Jonah Hex.

legends-of-tomorrow-jonah-hex-167655.png

I agree. Although the first two parts of the pilot may have felt like the individual characters acted less like a team, you get the feeling from the ending and the promotions they are itching to cut loose. Especially with the Easter Eggs inserted into the show.

True! And that reminds us that there will probably be plenty of surprise appearances since the time travel aspect gives the scriptwriters the ability to bring guest characters in from any period. I hope they leverage all the possible avenues including crossover episodes with Flash and Arrow.

:cloud9:

0zz1Ojk.png

- SGT Rock's helmet

- Red Tornado's helmet

- Pied Piper's flute

- Green Lantern in the background shelf?

hm

Whos headpiece is Brandon wearing?

Here is what comicbook.com's writer guessed while visiting the set.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Easter Eggs Revealed

It's not totally clear but many fans are guessing it belongs to the New God Orion. Given that it does bear a passing resemblance to one of the animated looks he's had in recent years, and the way its wearer (is that Brandon Routh?) is standing, as though he were holding Orion's Astro Harness, it seems like a good guess. Another possibility could be that it belongs to a Rocket Red, but that seems less likely since there's no red on the helmet. A third option would be S.T.R.I.P.E., the partner Stargirl.

New-God-Orion-Cliff-Chiang-1.jpg

Here is what comicbook.com's writer guessed while visiting the set.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Easter Eggs Revealed

A third option would be S.T.R.I.P.E., the partner Stargirl.
That'd be my guess. Look at the very top of the helmet's design.

Stripe.jpg

0zz1Ojk.png

Now THAT matches more than Orion. No questions there.

:applause:

I guess Jonah Hex will be using cannons as pistols on the show.

XLli37t.png

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow: Johnathon Schaech Teases His Jonah Hex Look

The CW's take on Hex is described as "A true legend of the Old West, a morally ambiguous gunslinger with a penchant for danger. Surprisingly, he knows a thing or two about time travel and the future, but is at home in the Wild West. He’s been battling outlaws and gangs for awhile now, and advises the team to be extra careful when they arrive in the small town of Salvation."