• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

Fun facts:

1)The ship's jail is in the same location/studio as the engine room but in a completely different location then the rest of this ship. It's also the same studio space as the 1920's apartment/house set that Hawkgirl/Hawkman are in mid-way through this episode

2)The bust of Bran Bran is styrofoam.

3)The outdoors location that the 'big fight' happens at is a sewage treatment plant and I guess it was horrid to work there because of the smell.

Well, maybe not "fun" but fact! :)lol

But seriously, if you guys aren't finding these occasional 'fun facts' of mine that interesting, feel free to tell me to shut the eff up :P

Edited by Darjis_Aaron

Fun facts:

But seriously, if you guys aren't finding these occasional 'fun facts' of mine that interesting, feel free to tell me to shut the eff up :P

Haha no way! I love reading stuff like that. Interesting 'behind the scenes' stuff.

Fun facts:

Haha no way! I love reading stuff like that. Interesting 'behind the scenes' stuff.

Exactly. If anything, it makes it that much more fun to know any 'insider' details or hidden backstory.

Fun facts:

1)The ship's jail is in the same location/studio as the engine room but in a completely different location then the rest of this ship. It's also the same studio space as the 1920's apartment/house set that Hawkgirl/Hawkman are in mid-way through this episode

2)The bust of Bran Bran is styrofoam.

3)The outdoors location that the 'big fight' happens at is a sewage treatment plant and I guess it was horrid to work there because of the smell.

Well, maybe not "fun" but fact! :)lol

No way. The more we know the merrier I say (thumbs u

I really enjoyed that episode.

:whee:

bxrYH17.jpg

Jonathon Schaech did a good job as Jonah Hex. Enough I would want to see him again in the role. And finding out Rip Hunter has a relationship with him was cool.

The Pilgrim shot one of them as a child in the end. But who was it?

I like this fellow!

INTERVIEW: Johnathon Schaech Discusses His Debut As 'Jonah Hex' On LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

Tonight Johnathon makes his first appearance as Jonah Hex on Legends of Tomorrow, and he was kind enough to take the time to chat to us about his passion for Hex, possible future plans for the character, and much more.

CBM: Tell us a little about how you wound up nabbing the role of Jonah Hex, and were you aware of the character beforehand?

JS: Yes, I grew up reading Jonah hex westerns and Sgt. Rock war comics. I auditioned and won the role, the description I was given read: "Late 30s-50s. A true legend of the Old West, a morally ambiguous gunslinger with a penchant for danger. Surprisingly, he knows a thing or two about time travel and the future."

CBM: The character as he's written in the source material is a pretty complex individual. He's a good guy, for the most part. But there's definitely some shades of grey there too. Did you try to be any of that to this depiction of Hex, or did they have a very set idea of what they wanted him to be already?

JS: They wanted The Hex I grew up with. The one I read. Tough, pissed, dark with a sense of humor. A Quick draw with a good heart. A conflicted soul who has a personal oath to protect the innocent. Everyone was excited to bring the legend of Hex to life.

CBM: We've heard rumors that there's a possibility of Hex not only appearing in more episodes of LOT, but maybe even becoming a full member of the team at some point, too. Is that something that's been discussed?

JS: Well, let's just say for now it's a guest spot - but there's major potential for a larger presence down the line!

I really enjoyed that episode.

:whee:

Jonathon Schaech did a good job as Jonah Hex. Enough I would want to see him again in the role. And finding out Rip Hunter has a relationship with him was cool.

The Pilgrim shot one of them as a child in the end. But who was it?

I enjoyed it too, but it really bugged me that Hex's clothes looked like they were straight out of the dry cleaners. Not a speck of dirt or wear that I could see, which isn't all that realistic for a town in the old west in the 1870's. But whatevs, I guess.

Assuming the kid that was shot was a firebug and lit the fire he was sitting there watching, I'm going to guess that it was Mick.

It's Fun Fact Friday!

The town of Salvation is located on a farm out here and heavily used anytime someone needs the good ole west. Besides Legends, my misses worked on a country music video also shot there and I worked on this super dark western called Strange Empire : https://www.netflix.com/title/80052650 (Might only be available on Canadian Netflix)

All of the indoor shots in the saloons, etc were also shot on that farm with the exception of the sick kid's bedroom. That was built in studio and filmed in studio.

As well, all the campsite stuff (tents, ropes, barrels) were brand new and had to be aged to look like it had been severely weathered over the years. They had lots of problems with that because it was raining most of the time and continuously washing away their work.

That's all I got for this episode.

It's Fun Fact Friday!

The town of Salvation is located on a farm out here and heavily used anytime someone needs the good ole west. Besides Legends, my misses worked on a country music video also shot there and I worked on this super dark western called Strange Empire : https://www.netflix.com/title/80052650 (Might only be available on Canadian Netflix)

All of the indoor shots in the saloons, etc were also shot on that farm with the exception of the sick kid's bedroom. That was built in studio and filmed in studio.

As well, all the campsite stuff (tents, ropes, barrels) were brand new and had to be aged to look like it had been severely weathered over the years. They had lots of problems with that because it was raining most of the time and continuously washing away their work.

That's actually cool info. Thank you.

:foryou:

Sweet!

Also: White Canary's stunt double is SO much hotter than her haha

:baiting: We need photos of things like this :insane:

Haha. The rules were kinda pushed to let me on set the one day so major trouble would have occurred had I pulled out my phone and started snapping pics while they were rehearsing their stunts but believe me, I really wish I could have! :D

It's Fun Fact Friday!

That's actually cool info. Thank you.

:foryou:

No probs. I still find all this stuff REALLY cool despite working in the industry for many years now so I assume others will too. Glad my assumptions are true! :)