• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17)
3 3

1,648 posts in this topic

love that harry osborn is a fat asian kid

Pretty sure he is Ned Leeds...he is going to look a little weird in the Hobgoblin costume.

Boy, I don't know... from the look of the character... him knowing Spider-Man's secret identity... I'd say they're pulling a bit from Ultimate here and that's Ganke.

Good looking trailer, mainly because I think they're really starting with an age-appropriate and likeable Peter, which gets you more than 1/2 way there. Add in the Marvel Universe connection and I'm thrilled.

love that harry osborn is a fat asian kid

Pretty sure he is Ned Leeds...he is going to look a little weird in the Hobgoblin costume.

Boy, I don't know... from the look of the character... him knowing Spider-Man's secret identity... I'd say they're pulling a bit from Ultimate here and that's Ganke.

Good looking trailer, mainly because I think they're really starting with an age-appropriate and likeable Peter, which gets you more than 1/2 way there. Add in the Marvel Universe connection and I'm thrilled.

As far as I can tell from Wiki, that's Ned Leeds.

6vYhktT.png

lol

That's pretty funny.

Vulture looks pretty meh, but the rest of the trailer was good. i heard the Shocker is in this. if so, hopefully they do him justice.

I'll definitely need to see him in action more before I am excited or concerned. They say Shocker appears in the International Trailer. But I wonder if he is the Iron Man bank thief from the fight scenes.

emRhHfl.png

dE9qBEQ.png

I wonder if this will be stolen Stark technology.

Very excited to see Micheal Keaton as a villain. With that said, the rest of the movie makes zero sense to me.

Is this a universe reboot or something? Something that happened after '97?

And Iron Man as a father figure? Forget it. That is so stupid, I can't describe it.