• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like the next round of HA and CLINK auctions should have some good stuff

326 posts in this topic

Well, one of my two favorite pieces in this auction had its reserve revealed and it's pretty aggressive. To the point that I'm for sure out of the running. My other fave piece is lower right now, but I fear fireworks in the end. We shall see.

Neat looking art...has a little Biz feel to it. Never read the story.

I guess it's an elseworlds tale....everyone tends to die in those because, well, they can get away with it.

Selling all 47 pages and cover at an average of almost $3500 a page all in one lot would seem to be the least viable way to achieve a transaction. Murray seems to be an accomplished artist but he has a very small comics footprint.

is the jim starlin market hot?

Whoever set the reserves on the Starlin art in this auction sure thinks so! Not sure many of these pieces sell at these numbers, but we'll see.

There are actually quite a few reserve lots in general this time around. Too bad. Less interesting to me.

Scott

Whoever set the reserves on the Starlin art in this auction sure thinks so! Not sure many of these pieces sell at these numbers, but we'll see.

There are actually quite a few reserve lots in general this time around. Too bad. Less interesting to me.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Well I hope you are happy with me. I've 27 pieces in this auction and none have reserve. I'm letting them all ride, come what may...

Cheers

John

Original run Warlock and CM pages only.

Which also includes the Avengers Annual 7 and Marvel 2 in 1 issues, just to be clear. And despite my earlier statement of preference for no reserve auctions, there are some really nice Starlin panel pages being offered. I was a huge Starlin fan growing up and it's nice to see his body of work now getting the recognition it deserves.

Scott

Scott

Hi Scott,

Well I hope you are happy with me. I've 27 pieces in this auction and none have reserve. I'm letting them all ride, come what may...

Cheers

John

That you Bamber? Good luck man!

Scott

Scott

Hi Scott,

Cheers

John

That you Bamber? Good luck man!

Scott

Hi Scott,

Yep it's me. A few things have happened in life that lent me to thinking it was a good time to move a few things. I was going to renovate my home in Malta and then two weeks ago I was made an offer I couldn't refuse so now this is just money I no longer need,... Sod's law!

Cheers

John

I call shenanigans on the description....it says "This 1979 panel page features the vampire three times plagued by a large group of undead vampires."

Everyone knows that all vampires are undead.

Penalty...15 yards for tautological use of adjectives.