• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like the next round of HA and CLINK auctions should have some good stuff

326 posts in this topic

If someone here bought the Tomb of Dracula page 21, Ill give you 100 more than you paid, and any shipping charges.

I didn;t win it...

but I consigned it!!! :sumo:

Is it me or is the price for the Cho inked Batman cover kind of insane?

That's been the resell price on his inked commissions for the last few years. It's pretty in line from what I've been following of his work.

That's been the resell price on his inked commissions for the last few years. It's pretty in line from what I've been following of his work.

Of course after I wrote this I thought this was just him doing his own thing not blue lines of Jim Lee...hmmm I guess someone really likes Batman on Gargoyles.

HOLY C R A P!!!!!! $15K for a Conan panel page by Big John

I know pages with Belit have gone up in recent years but wasn't expecting $15K, when it was at $6K with a week to go I was surprised.

CONAN THE BARBARIAN #100 PAGE 27 1/3 SPLASH

Hammer $15,250

1979, Death of Belit! by JOHN BUSCEMA and ERNIE CHAN

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids%2Easp&id=1058763

It's probably the most important page of the first 100 issues, and I bid it up quite a bit, but bailed when it got crazy

Of course after I wrote this I thought this was just him doing his own thing not blue lines of Jim Lee...hmmm I guess someone really likes Batman on Gargoyles.

Yeah, that's why I thought it was the "weakest" piece. It doesn't look particularly "Cho". And the other 3 also had babes.

HOLY C R A P!!!!!! $15K for a Conan panel page by Big John

I know pages with Belit have gone up in recent years but wasn't expecting $15K, when it was at $6K with a week to go I was surprised.

CONAN THE BARBARIAN #100 PAGE 27 1/3 SPLASH

Hammer $15,250

1979, Death of Belit! by JOHN BUSCEMA and ERNIE CHAN

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids%2Easp&id=1058763

Wow. That makes my winning a different Buscema/Chan Conan page for $150 look even better.

Yeah, that's why I thought it was the "weakest" piece. It doesn't look particularly "Cho". And the other 3 also had babes.

Oh man...were all those your pieces? Well congrats on some good sells there. Good prices all around even on a "weaker" piece.

Oh man...were all those your pieces? Well congrats on some good sells there. Good prices all around even on a "weaker" piece.

The Witchblade and the Xmen were mine.

I just couldn't pull the trigger on the Howard Splash. Over $11K

I was out way before that :cry:

It is a very nice piece.

My prediction on this page was 100% accurate. I said if it sold for $5000 you could find it in my CAF shortly after. Dead on!