• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, April 7-10, 2016, Seattle, WA

343 posts in this topic

Did you guys get all your passes yet?

I believe they started mailing out badges weeks ago, if you have not gotten yours yet you may want to contact them ASAP, perhaps they can have them held at Will Call for you.

Mine was paid for on September when they first came out. I sent them an email last night. I'll give them a call today. Thanks

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated! I'm going to be bouncing in and out and don't want to inconvenience anyone. But I will definitely find you there!

No worries. If you change you mind just let me know. See you there sir

I would like more info on parking passes. :-)

Mine was paid for on September when they first came out. I sent them an email last night. I'll give them a call today. Thanks

Did you happen to move between September and now? Were you able to verify what address you put on your order at time of purchase? With it being this close to the show, I would try and call ReedPop if that is an option, an email may go unread or unanswered for days.

The weather forecast has changed to Sunny and highs in the 70's!

Where are you seeing that? Weather.com reports in the 60's for show time. But its Seattle, the weather can be completely different than what they forecast. ;-)

seattle%20weather.jpg

Weather changes here rather rapidly, when I had made my post it was showing in the 60's, now it is showing nicer weather. That is Seattle, is can change almost daily.

All tickets - sold.

I was shocked to see that even the Thursday :ohnoez: ECCC tix were sold out. Good thing I prepaid last month when I heard that all the Friday tix sold out. Now for the parking challenge and traffic backlogs on the I-5 hwy. :frustrated:

All tickets - sold.

I was shocked to see that even the Thursday :ohnoez: ECCC tix were sold out. Good thing I prepaid last month when I heard that all the Friday tix sold out. Now for the parking challenge and traffic backlogs on the I-5 hwy. :frustrated:

Good luck with that. The traffic has gotten worse each year.

All tickets - sold.

The traffic is atrocious no matter what's happening, what time of day it is, what the weather's like... It's just bad.

If you're coming from the north, you could potentially save yourself some headaches and parking fees and park at the UW light rail station and ride that into town. (It's about a 5 minute ride, I think.)

All tickets - sold.

The traffic is atrocious no matter what's happening, what time of day it is, what the weather's like... It's just bad.

If you're coming from the north, you could potentially save yourself some headaches and parking fees and park at the UW light rail station and ride that into town. (It's about a 5 minute ride, I think.)

I'm with this guy. Light rail ftw.

All tickets - sold.

Where is best place to park, and take the rail?

Hey guys was wondering what my likelihood of getting a sketch from Skottie Young would be if I go straight to his booth on Thursday when the con opens?

Note: This is my very first ECCC. Flying in and staying near the convention center.