• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

If I give away enough OA I will become famous by default.

Have given away over 20,000 drawings in my life. And people share them and show them to a lot of people so like 1/4 million Kav fans so far.

Yup

Good points all..... just checking in one last time before I continue with what looks like an all nighter of last minute show prep, ugh.....I'll edit out alla this stuff, if boardies think I should (Wombat, what say ye?) when I get back from the show.

And as far as confirmaton of all 12 RAK's being given out by myself at the show, I don't think the 12 boardies who get the RAK's from me would mind posting so, possibly even showing them off if they desire to do so, in this thread :)

And now, back to the neverending fun that is prepping for a 2 day show....

I got my RAK today from CopperAgeKids, so thank you! I said I would come back and spent cash but never did, sorry! I will come by tomorrow. I scored a BA12 in need of a little love and freaked out a bit and left before my head exploded.

But thank you CopperAgeKids!

You're welcome, Sean:)

...I didn't see this post til now, but it was nice meeting you and thanks for coming back around and picking up a few books.Well played on the BA 12 (thumbs u

For the record, Bird is the ONLY boardie , out of a possible 12, who actually came to my table, introduced himself, claimed a RAK.

RAK Time:

For anyone but hopefully it will go to someone who needs it to complete a run and waited too long to get it. Its a lower grade GD/VG but still presents well in mylar:

Fantastic%20Four%2067B%20Front_zpsocloui59.jpg

I got my RAK from 1Cool in today's mail....a GD/VG Fantastic Four # 67, with very nice eye appeal for a lower grade book, from Andrew (1Cool) and I gotta say......eff yah, brah :headbang: .

Big thanks to 1Cool !!!!

Also, I have to commend Andrew on his grading, his GD/VG grade is dead on the mark.....a lot of dealers would call this book a VG.

Excellent packaging job, as well....securely bagged and boarded....encased in bubblewrap, secured with cardboard (tape applied just where it should be applied and not tightly compressing the spine) cardboard and shipped in a cardboard box ...not a bendable envelope mailer.

That said, I'd feel very confident buying from Andrew, through this forum or via his ebay listing and would suggest that other boardies give him some of their business......helluva nice guy, he deserves the good words.

Good points all..... just checking in one last time before I continue with what looks like an all nighter of last minute show prep, ugh.....I'll edit out alla this stuff, if boardies think I should (Wombat, what say ye?) when I get back from the show.

And as far as confirmaton of all 12 RAK's being given out by myself at the show, I don't think the 12 boardies who get the RAK's from me would mind posting so, possibly even showing them off if they desire to do so, in this thread :)

I got my RAK today from CopperAgeKids, so thank you! I said I would come back and spent cash but never did, sorry! I will come by tomorrow. I scored a BA12 in need of a little love and freaked out a bit and left before my head exploded.

...I didn't see this post til now, but it was nice meeting you and thanks for coming back around and picking up a few books.Well played on the BA 12 (thumbs u

For the record, Bird is the ONLY boardie , out of a possible 12, who actually came to my table, introduced himself, claimed a RAK.

Are you going to be at Wizard World in Philly? :baiting:

Are you going to be at Wizard World in Philly? :baiting:

I will *more than likely* (like 75% sure of it) be set up at Wizard Philly, I'll have to make a decision by the end of the week and pay for a booth because the show will be sold out soon and I don't want to get stuck with a last minute spot , in the farthest corner of the show........but eh, I gotta say that I'm feeling a wee bit apprehensive about shelling out $1300 for a booth, after the disappointing weekend I had at East Coast Comic Con.

But I live about 15 minutes from the Philly Wizard show and I really would be an to NOT take advantage of that fact....I'm going to give a dealer buddy I know from NY a call tomorrow and see if he wants to split a booth with me, actually.If not, I'll probabky just cough up the dough myself and fly solo.

That said, I will be offering up the same RAK dealy-o as I did at ECCC, when I am set up at Wizard Philly (thumbs u

...the same applies to Albany Comic Con , Eternal Con, Garden State Comic Fest and CT Comic Con .

The difference this time around is that there is NO LIMIT on the amount of RAK's I will give out to boardies.

RAK's for all, I say....and NOT just the first 12 boardies who stop by my table/booth.....just stop by and say :hi: at any shows that I am set up at , introduce yourself and claim a RAK <3

RAK em up. Frank Frazetta art book. This includes a lot of very popular pictures including Death Dealer, Berserker, Conan vs. the Snow Giants, Silver Warrior, etc. These prints are actually pretty good for putting in a frame if you want.

I'm going to limit this one to the US only as I am not very experienced with shipping and want this one to go smoothly.

art%20book.jpg

:takeit:

:whee:

I'll probably make it to the post office by mid week.

Arrived alive! Thank you wombat for the glorious Frazetta book! I absolutely love it!

On another note... Stay tuned you ghouls and ghosts... I will be posting an updated RAK within the next 48 hrs...

Ok here we go! Up for grabs are three separate RAKs... You can claim 1,2, or even claim all 3! The only stipulation is that if you have already claimed a RAK let someone else claim one too (thumbs u Also, I will ship these books ANYWHERE in the world for free.

RAK No.1 - 5 issues of Alien Encounters

04I9poL.jpg?1

RAK No.1 Claimed by: porcupine48

RAK No.2 - 5 issues of Alien Worlds

1XjOGyy.jpg?1

RAK No.2 Claimed by: Azkaban

RAK No.3 - 8 issues of "Obscure Number 1 Titles"

7x1HNDl.jpg?1

.....And for those of you still interested ...I'm still offering up a 1976 Milton Bradley "Hangman" board game & a print error copy of 1990 Space Funnies Vol.1 No.1 shipped anywhere in the US (thumbs u

QEFxKXl.jpg?1

"Hangman" RAK Claimed by: porcupine48