• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

If you're looking for a great example of irony, it's the fact that this thread has the word "kindness" in the title...

Wouldn't blame WC a bit for not passing it along, since a "real" person didn't claim it. However it seems, in PM, someone actually did.. so shouldn't that person get the next shot?

I haven't participated in here in a while (just read it to feel better about humanity from time to time lol) so my opinion is in no way an expert one...

Yeah, no one expects him to send it to a shill and as you can see they just cleansed the thread, so I imagine he will be banned by tomorrow. The pm guy should get first dibs for sure, but to be on the up and up, it seems like it would be best they go ahead and put the take it in the thread.

I will cover shipping within North America. $10 towards shipping for international. Cheers!

Some "DC" Love.

Batman New 52 #1 - 2nd Print and a Royal Canadian Mint Superman coin

batman%20new%2052%20%201_zpsyyo1ezar.jpg

superman%20coin_zpsqgpnlbxe.jpg

Open to anyone. Cheers.

:takeit:

I am the mystery PM boardie and this will be going to my 7 year old boy who is getting into comics :acclaim:

He will definitely appreciate it and it's so cool to see your son read comics like you did as a kid.

That's cool Barth! What is his favorite characters so far if any?

He's getting into the DC characters like his Dad. Especially Batman, Superman, the Flash, also Spider-Man & Avengers. He'll grab a few books at bed and read them for a little before he goes to sleep.

He's getting into the DC characters like his Dad. Especially Batman, Superman, the Flash, also Spider-Man & Avengers. He'll grab a few books at bed and read them for a little before he goes to sleep.

Shot me an address, I'll send you some stuff for him.

hes got some good tastes

:applause: My daughter is really into Supergirl right now

Shot me an address, I'll send you some stuff for him.

Awesome!! Thank you!

I have a 3 year old daughter too and I'm trying to get her into comics too. She has a DC Super Heroes cape that she was wearing this morning (she was Supergirl). Her thing is she's crazy into My Little Pony and that's number 1 right now lol

I have a 3 year old daughter too and I'm trying to get her into comics too. She has a DC Super Heroes cape that she was wearing this morning (she was Supergirl). Her thing is she's crazy into My Little Pony and that's number 1 right now lol

My daughter has been tough to get into comics. You should try Archie. She enjoyed those a lot.

I will cover shipping within North America. $10 towards shipping for international. Cheers!

Some "DC" Love.

Batman New 52 #1 - 2nd Print and a Royal Canadian Mint Superman coin

batman%20new%2052%20%201_zpsyyo1ezar.jpg

superman%20coin_zpsqgpnlbxe.jpg

Open to anyone. Cheers.

:takeit:

I am the mystery PM boardie and this will be going to my 7 year old boy who is getting into comics :acclaim:

He will definitely appreciate it and it's so cool to see your son read comics like you did as a kid.

:roflmao:

All making sense now