• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remarked and resketched thread
17 17

632 posts in this topic

On 9/5/2023 at 11:08 AM, MarkMoon said:

image.thumb.png.b189dfdcd6385adfabcf6ebf88a3e455.png Awesome Wolverine sketch from Leinil Francis Yu from Heroescon.

awesome awesome awesome!! :x

Question though: was that pressed? 3 weeks to "in hand or at least grade and cgc scan" is :whatthe:

Recently the signing happened to a book of mine, and I was curious if I could determine an eta, but mine "was for pressing" :cheers: 

Awesome sketch though, and plenty of room for it!

On 9/5/2023 at 1:30 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

awesome awesome awesome!! :x

Question though: was that pressed? 3 weeks to "in hand or at least grade and cgc scan" is :whatthe:

Recently the signing happened to a book of mine, and I was curious if I could determine an eta, but mine "was for pressing" :cheers: 

Awesome sketch though, and plenty of room for it!

It was pressed, but it was pressed after Heroescon, but before the Bendis private signing.  

On 9/5/2023 at 3:09 PM, MarkMoon said:

It was pressed, but it was pressed after Heroescon, but before the Bendis private signing.  

ah so 3 weeks from signing to grades sounds about right then, if the press was "before", it is really soon or recent on mine and I'm just hoping to get it back before holidays or even Halloween lol

Because what is life without whimsy!? :makepoint:lol 

On 11/11/2023 at 12:39 PM, Le Chat Noir said:

Back from the Sabine Rich signing. Absolutely worth the gamble!

@ADAMANTIUM

image.thumb.png.954ed78d973368d133d0fb5d903ae272.png

ha cha cha!! that is a nice looking sketch!

I'm kicking myself on that cover though, I found it filed under some random books at the LCS priced at $8. LCS owner was like ah where did you find that? I said something like over there in a bin and showed him, he adjusted the price so I passed, ended  up with only the Campbell cover of number 7 or something, with Cat's back turned in front of a woman on a couch (or something anyway that cover) 

I instantly enjoyed the cover when announced on his website, but after having a few from before, I didn't want to again go down that rabbit hole lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/11/2023 at 12:45 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

ha cha cha!! that is a nice looking sketch!

I'm kicking myself on that cover though, I found it filed under some random books at the LCS priced at $8. LCS owner was like ah where did you find that? I said something like over there in a bin and showed him, he adjusted the price so I passed, ended  up with only the Campbell cover of number 9 or something, with Cat's back turned in front of a woman on a couch (or something anyway that cover) 

I instantly enjoyed the cover when announced on his website, but after having a few from before, I didn't want to again go down that rabbit hole lol 

It's definitely gone up in price (maybe possibly manipulation). I don't think I'll ever be able to get another. :x

Sabine being French, was the most fitting to send. Think you've got #7 with Odessa on the couch.

On 11/11/2023 at 12:59 PM, Le Chat Noir said:

It's definitely gone up in price (maybe possibly manipulation). I don't think I'll ever be able to get another. :x

Sabine being French, was the most fitting to send. Think you've got #7 with Odessa on the couch.

I forgot she was French! It is nice, and I'm glad that it there was enough negative space for such a big profile sketch :) 

Certain books are fit for that, and the #601 homage in you're sigline is "another" that fits all this criteria: instantly liked and pricey! Glad you stuck to your guns, looking up prices lol I'd be curious to know where the one auction of that book ends today or tomorrow.... with the current prices of BIN.

Still just to secure a collection and have them back to back like your sigline takes confidence and or devotion! :x