• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

And since we have CentaurMan stretched out on the rack already, how 'bout we give that wheel another turn (bwwaaahaahaa!):

Ha ha, you guys are so funny.

Do we have a "flipping off" graemlin?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

hello all...

ok, I have been stunned by many of the posts in this thread, so I started doing a little "searching" for some Centaur books that appeal to me...and I have acquired my first (of hopefully many) wonderful books:

am6r.jpg

woo hoo!

rick

hello all...

ok, I have been stunned by many of the posts in this thread, so I started doing a little "searching" for some Centaur books that appeal to me...and I have acquired my first (of hopefully many) wonderful books:

am6r.jpg

woo hoo!

rick

Ryan, Win, Steve Carey and I have just been put on notice...Rick is buying Centaurs!!

893whatthe.gif

Glad to have you on the bus with us Rick! grin.gif

hello all...

am6r.jpg

woo hoo!

rick

Ryan, Win, Steve Carey and I have just been put on notice...Rick is buying Centaurs!!

893whatthe.gif

Speak for yourself Bill... mad.gif

Seriously, Rick, congratulations ... that is a wicked copy of a wonderful comic. Off the Metro site if I remember correctly?? Just a great pick up... one of my top three Centaur covers. Blows my copy out of the water!

And Steve, its great to see you strutting your Centaurs again, even if its at CentaurMan's expense!!

Rick that is a beautiful start. Well done and congradualations.

Fair warning, I intend to catch up to you on the registry all time collector list.

All in fun ! Who can ever catch Doug with 1,800,000. Oh my god!

hello all...

Peter, happy to have you there! go easy on me wink.gif

rick

Y'all can blame me - Rick contacted me about the possible purchase and I replied that he just couldn't go wrong with an A-Man 6 (I actually thought Metro's price was rather reasonable).

I was thinking of snagging it myself, but then if I owned THREE pedigree copies of the same book I'd have to start a "Triple Your Treasures, super-extraordinarily Greedy SOB" thread...and use myself as poster child!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Centaurs, Rick...

STEVE

893whatthe.gif

hello all...

I do want to thank all the above mentioned (and Jon, whom I believe started this thread) for opening up my somewhat previously closed DC mind, to the wonderful world of Centaur!...after viewing 78 pages of previously posted books, I have a myriad of choices to make, most of which you all already own, so no comp for me smile.gif

now, must, learn, to, resist, "timelys"...

rick

893whatthe.gif

hello all...

I do want to thank all the above mentioned (and Jon, whom I believe started this thread) for opening up my somewhat previously closed DC mind, to the wonderful world of Centaur!...after viewing 78 pages of previously posted books, I have a myriad of choices to make, most of which you all already own, so no comp for me smile.gif

rick

Is that not what the Boards are reallly about? Sharing knowledge and opening up areas that one did not know of?.....jb (and, showing off, of course!)

893whatthe.gif

hello all...

rick

Is that not what the Boards are reallly about? Sharing knowledge and opening up areas that one did not know of?.....jb (and, showing off, of course!)

hello all...

have to agree with that wink.gif

rick

893whatthe.gif

hello all...

rick

And may I add, Rick, don't even THINK of acquiring an AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES vol 2/#5 before I get one!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Edited by RyanH

And may I add, Rick, don't even THINK of acquiring an AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES vol 2/#5 before I get one!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

hello all...

now, I am a newbie to centaurs, but that is the everett cover with the native looking swordsmen cutting up other natives on a temple type steps, with the "queen" standing in front of the green dragon thingie...poke2.gif

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

hello all...

now, I am a newbie to centaurs, but that is the everett cover with the native looking swordsmen cutting up other natives on a temple type steps, with the "queen" standing in front of the green dragon thingie...poke2.gif

rick

That would be the one.

hello all...

rick

That would be the one.

This copy came my way via the estate of Centaur artist Claire Moe...just for reference of course ("Ach no, it's that shameless show-off again!")

100_0847.jpg

STEVE

Edited by sacentaur

hello all...

rick

That would be the one.

This copy came my way via the estate of Centaur artist Claire Moe...just for reference of course ("Ach no, it's that shameless show-off again!")

100_0847.jpg

STEVE

I love the fact that the one temple guard goon guy is looking at the reader as if to say "You're next!", or "You want some of this?...Bring it!"

Edited by ciorac

hello all...

rick

That would be the one.

100_0847.jpg

STEVE

Steve, you are a *spoon*.

Steve, you are a *spoon*.

Just a *spoon* for that book?

No, he's *28 piece formal place setting of gold-plated sterling* sumo.gif

flowerred.gif