• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Thanks JB.

You also probably noticed that there's a missing issue of Crash, # 2 maybe? I don't recall.

Regardless, I had never had the chance to hold / look at one of those Harvey digests

I know I know I should have taken close pics of the Everett covers but this one struck me since I can't recall you guys posting too many copies of it. Is it scarcer than the surrounding ones? I can't imagine it to be. I didn't take pics of the Ryan covers though.

It was also in good condition -

I don't think this issue is among the rarest in the run. hm

I'd put it in the middle on a scarcity scale. I think you don't see it as often as some of the other issues because the cover isn't as flashy, and it doesn't feature Mad Ming, or the Arrow which are generally more rare than this issue but are seen more often because of the excellent covers.

Just my 2c

OMG sorry to come in late, but is any of these for sale?

To be clear and repeat, I am sharing these for the good fun of it.

The owner is NOT selling nor interested in selling no matter what the offer.

I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY PM CONCERNING THIS COLLECTION. Yes, Borock, not to you either :baiting:

Meanwhile, KDF Shots -

KDFShot1.jpg

KDFShot2.jpg

I know I know I should have taken close pics of the Everett covers but this one struck me since I can't recall you guys posting too many copies of it. Is it scarcer than the surrounding ones? I can't imagine it to be. I didn't take pics of the Ryan covers though.

It was also in good condition -

I don't think this issue is among the rarest in the run. hm

I'd put it in the middle on a scarcity scale. I think you don't see it as often as some of the other issues because the cover isn't as flashy, and it doesn't feature Mad Ming, or the Arrow which are generally more rare than this issue but are seen more often because of the excellent covers.

Just my 2c

Thanks Joe,

I wondered if people didn't share scans of this one just b/c it's not flashy. Hopefully Win can chime in and recall for us the Windex on that one.

Still a great looking book for 1938. It deserved a backing board apparently ... unlike the rest of the books. lol

Any Fiction House in this collection that you'd like to share....???

Too many for me to make great shots.

I pulled his Fights out as I am collecting the Senorita Rio. His run stops when mine starts lol

EarlyFightShot.jpg

Any Fiction House in this collection that you'd like to share....???

Too many for me to make great shots.

I pulled his Fights out as I am collecting the Senorita Rio. His run stops when mine starts lol

EarlyFightShot.jpg

Nice.....I love the early Fight covers.... :cloud9:

Too many Jungles and Jumbos to showcase so I took a single pic of the start of the piles - Sorry I cut off some early Jumbos on the right side. FH collectors will recognize which issues they are. Jungles start with # 1 and 2 and go from there but is not continuous.

JungleJumboShot.jpg

It is amazing to see piles of comics like that.. so much fun to look at!!

Looks sort of like BZ's basement!! What I wouldn't give for a comic room like that! Mine is more of a comic shoe box...

Great to see a collector so into the Centaurs!! What an amazing collection!

Thanks for sharing Scrooge!! :cloud9:

To be clear and repeat, I am sharing these for the good fun of it.

Scrooge, thanks a million for sharing those pics! Seeing that collection is like peeking into a dream. It's amazing to see all those great comics in one place!

I know I know I should have taken close pics of the Everett covers I can't imagine it to be.

:pullhair:

I didn't take pics of the Ryan covers though.
:cry: