• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

NICE books, Rick!! Did you get that top left one from Metro (explosion cover)? Looks like the copy i used to own... makepoint.gif

Do you have a secret source?? Them's some nice KDF's...

Much better than those crummy AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES... wink.gif

Faulous Rick!! And they all look to be in nice grade! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hello all...

not that I am a "grade" conscious kind of guy, but I have been pretty fortunate to get these in sweet shape...best I can tell, untouched ...my little dude doesn't care for them, but I find them quite appealing

gator rick

NICE books, Rick!! Did you get that top left one from Metro (explosion cover)? Looks like the copy i used to own... makepoint.gif

Do you have a secret source?? Them's some nice KDF's...

Much better than those crummy AMAZING MYSTERY FUNNIES... wink.gif

hello all...

yes, I did get one from metro, and 2 from motor city, and 3 from the bay...have one from J. Payette coming, and hoping Centaurman has something for me smile.gif

now, AMF will be my next Centaur run to tackle, so get busy!

gator

Rick, you're off to a great start with Keen Detective Funnies (an underrated GA title, IMHO) 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Being familiar with your passionate collecting habits, I fully expect you to have the entire run completed by next week!

STEVE

Rick, you're off to a great start with Keen Detective Funnies (an underrated GA title, IMHO) 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Being familiar with your passionate collecting habits, I fully expect you to have the entire run completed by next week!

STEVE

Next week? Why so long?

STEVE

Next week? Why so long?

sign-funnypost.gif

sskdf2r.jpg

hello all....

my wonderful little KDF collection has doubled!...woo hoo...

hoping to add a few more centaurs to the fold, soon!

thanks

gator

A great Centaur title..Congrats on your acquisitions!...however you will find that number 10 and 11 will frustrate your search....keep beating the bushes....jon

sskdf2r.jpg

hello all....

thanks

gator

A great Centaur title..Congrats on your acquisitions!...however you will find that number 10 and 11 will frustrate your search....keep beating the bushes....jon

hello all...

JB....vol 2 , #10 and 11?....I have the 10 (top left corner), and #11 is in route to me, or are you refering to vol 1, #10 and 11 (never seen them, can you post them for me! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)...

rick

sskdf2r.jpg

hello all....

thanks

gator

hello all...

JB....vol 2 , #10 and 11?....I have the 10 (top left corner), and #11 is in route to me, or are you refering to vol 1, #10 and 11 (never seen them, can you post them for me! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)...

rick

I mean volume 1 10 and 11...will post when my scanner is back up...i think centaurman purchased the church copy recently....

hello all....

thanks

gator

hello all...

rick

I mean volume 1 10 and 11...will post when my scanner is back up...i think centaurman purchased the church copy recently....

Here's a scan of # 11.

KeenDetective11GA.jpg

hello all....

thanks

gator

hello all...

rick

Here's a scan of # 11.

KeenDetective11GA.jpg

wow...yes, volume 1 don't seem to be out there, but I am patient!

thanks (would love to see a 10)

gator

[A great Centaur title..Congrats on your acquisitions!...however you will find that number 10 and 11 will frustrate your search....keep beating the bushes....jon

hello all...

rick

Here's a scan of # 11.

KeenDetective11GA.jpg

gator

1328689-kdf9.jpg1328689-kdf10.jpg

hello all....

thanks

gator

hello all...

rick

Here's a scan of # 11.

KeenDetective11GA.jpg

gator

JB,

your original art and cover recreations are incredible...95 years old? WOW!

thanks for sharing!

gator rick

,,,and here's V1 # 8, the first issue of the series.

KeenDetective8GA.jpg

thanks BZ...I really, really like these KDF...problem is, no one has any for sale frown.gif

gator

This is only for hardcore pre-Centaur fans....

Greatest image? No ....but had to be created first in 1936..and reflects the 'pre-hero' age...Filchock is terrific even at 95

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

nice, and that Hangman is incredible!

gator

bumpit.gif

Nothing on this thread in a month!!!

Just in today from the board's Buttock, my grail, AMF 2/5. I couldn't be happier to own a copy finally. I haven't even finished flipping through it yet, but I had to post some shots:

1830338-AMF2%3A5coverfoto.jpg

589a8dbfe56e4_1830338-AMF25coverfoto.jpg.59048997ab44ada07af8ec71cbe72a23.jpg

Edited by RyanH