• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,625 posts in this topic

P8250322.jpg

Picked this up from a fellow board member, "In a Flash". I believe it's the highest graded. Haven't checked the census lately. I think it's a partial grey tone, though I'm not sure. CGC doesn't make a note of it anyway. One of my favorite fifties books and it ain't going nowhere. Thanks for offering to sell it to me Ken. I've bought a few nice books from you, but this one's my favorite.

This none of my favorite OAAW covers. I will grade mine soon but I will not get an 8.0. Do you have a sharper scan?

To tell you the truth, I was planning on using the new scanner I recently acquired but before I could re-scan the book, it sold on Clink :grin: , setting a new GPA high :banana: .

If someone here on the boards made the purchase, thanks much and I hope you enjoy the book (thumbs u

1956. Probably a stretch, I guess. The era twixt the Golden/Silver Age is called the Atomic Age?

Any mid-50s book with a CCA stamp is an atom age with silver rising!

Great cover, by the way...Maybe a nice candidate for an Iron Man prototype designation? hm

Edited by AtlasFan