• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Bought just one box sealed box off ebay for 130.00. Just opened up a b&w set. Now the question is do I sell it, where I could get around 350-400 or do I get it slabbed. What do you vote?

Nice! :applause:

I'd sell 'em now. Strike while the iron is hot; there aren't many b&w sets being offered on the bay.

did you weigh it before you opened it...would like to get a B/W weight to compare

If anyone could afford a scale sensitive enough to gauge the incredibly small difference in weight they would probably not be using it on comics. lol

I didn't weigh it. When it came in the mail, it took me a 3 and half mins. to decide to open it. I have been wanting a DC Comics Presents 26, so I might sell. I was thinking I might break it up and keep the Outcast 1. I figured I can get right at 200 for the WD, 50 for Thief, Invincible, and 25 a piece for the rest of them.

i'll weigh them regardless for fun......squeeze all the enjoyment I can out of those boxes before I crack them open and render them virtually worthless.

Is the golden ticket made of gold if its just a piece of paper that is going to be one heck of a scale to identify the difference. lol

Just got email from Skybound, as I am sure most of you did.

New Merch Inbound!

You've been asking, and here it comes! We'll have most of the new merch we premiered at SDCC in our shop for Insiders only (that means you) in very limited quantities starting at the beginning of next week! Watch our Twitter and Facebook pages for the announcements!