• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

I guess this is an example of "buy the label, not the book!"

+1

I hope for whoever winds up with it they are declared registry winner. Hands down, no competition. One of one should be worth worth more than a few extra points. Just declare James, when he gets it the registry champion...

Or equivalent points to a TWD #1 CGC 9.8 with a * due to it actually being yet another 9.8 WD #1 universal with a different label because the Kirk has clout.

Love me some artificial rarities...

:whee:

I'm with you on this one. It's the exact same book with a signed label…when it goes up for sale someone's going to waste a whole lot of extra $ on this one! Congrats to whoever the seller ends up being :applause:

For my 2 cents, it shouldn't be worth more than a few extra hundred over the current going rate.

I'm with you on this one. It's the exact same book with a signed label…when it goes up for sale someone's going to waste a whole lot of extra $ on this one! Congrats to whoever the seller ends up being :applause:

For my 2 cents, it shouldn't be worth more than a few extra hundred over the current going rate.

+1

This!

it is the rarest CGC/SS there is for WD 1...unless they open up to having other CGC/SS on the label it should command the top price. I wonder if you could add sigs to the label down the road.

You can't - this is a custom one-off, created specifically at Kirkman's behest. If the slab is cracked, you'll end up with a regular blue label WD #1.

Specifically....

....behest!!!?

KIRKMAN!?!?!?!

Too many big words!!!

....I'm gonna watch sponge Bob. :whee:

But before I go.

The new group from 127 will replace the old group minus 1 or 2 key characters, and a new chapter will begin.

That way I can sell my 127's and go buy more comics!!!!

it is the rarest CGC/SS there is for WD 1...unless they open up to having other CGC/SS on the label it should command the top price. I wonder if you could add sigs to the label down the road.

You can't - this is a custom one-off, created specifically at Kirkman's behest. If the slab is cracked, you'll end up with a regular blue label WD #1.

Specifically....

....behest!!!?

KIRKMAN!?!?!?!

Too many big words!!!

....I'm gonna watch sponge Bob. :whee:

:roflmao:

Imma buy Dre's 9.9 crack it, press it, resub it, and reap the 10.0 rewards!!! :banana:

This ^^(see the above in bold).

Whoever ends up getting this will actually be going for the case (and label), not the book. 2c

And yes, in case anyone is wondering, I will be jealous of the owner. :preach:

This ^^(see the above in bold).

Whoever ends up getting this will actually be going for the case (and label), not the book. 2c

And yes, in case anyone is wondering, I will be jealous of the owner. :preach:

if you're going for just the signed label there's 19 other cheaper ones you can buy.

Imma buy Dre's 9.9 crack it, press it, resub it, and reap the 10.0 rewards!!! :banana:

hm

I'll cut you in on the sweet cheddah!!!! 2472758156.gif