• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

There were plenty of unsold boxes left at the Skybound booth on Sunday - seems a bit silly to overpay for something that's not sold out and will be available at retail shortly :shrug:

Guess some were afraid of missing a chance at a golden ticket....it was in the back of my mind. Most of us like the thrill of chance.

That's why I opened mine up like I was poisoned and the boxes had the antidote.

:gossip: Skybound finally put up some of the SDCC swag on their online store!

5th Anniversary Boxes are $80 plus $12 shipping CONUS and limited to 1 per person. Go get them...

Didn't someone already do this in the thread??

-shawn

:baiting: Yes Shawn, but it's fun and funny because a lot of us are hopeful and anxious to see them go up for sale. I for one would get one, maybe two and we don't wanna miss the opportunity IF it presents itself.

they should have held back the WD 1 box from SDCC and sold it later on the website....draw out the pain of waiting as long as possible.

How unfair would that be for those who purchased at SDCC hoping for their box to be the one with the "golden ticket"?

they should have held back the WD 1 box from SDCC and sold it later on the website....draw out the pain of waiting as long as possible.

How unfair would that be for those who purchased at SDCC hoping for their box to be the one with the "golden ticket"?

Very unfair :lol: i'm guessing it was a random shuffling by the packager of tickets inside the boxes...probably no way for anyone to know.

:

as long as they have different comics inside or change the cover somehow they can do more boxes...I'd hate to see the print run of the reprints balloon up.

Agreed. And I'd rather see this as a one off type of thing. It was a really cool concept but too many times stuff like this just gets overused after it is successful once and it takes the charm, value and excitement away