• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA Auction: 2015 August 27 - 29 Comics Signature Auction

278 posts in this topic

Like I said gents... I know less than nothing about hulk covers. :insane:

But I really like this one.

Cue the sound of thousands of PMs entering Bronty's mailbox offering Ron Wilson Hulk covers for the "low low price" of $15k.

That cover is a dog, one of Ron Wilson's weaker efforts. If it pulls over 5K I'd say it's more indicative of the crazy and often inflated market for covers and splashes these days than of the quality of the art itself.

Not trying to be confrontational, just speaking my mind. :foryou:

That cover is a dog, one of Ron Wilson's weaker efforts. If it pulls over 5K I'd say it's more indicative of the crazy and often inflated market for covers and splashes these days than of the quality of the art itself.

Shhh....there are guys trying to sell their Wilson Hulk covers to Bronty. :gossip:

I'm thinking no more then $25,000 with the BP. The logo and the production text is all recreated with an overlay. It severely affected how much I was willing to bid on it, I know that much.

The logo stats matter that much to you?

Apparently me and the winning bidder lol Final price $23,900.

I'm thinking no more then $25,000 with the BP. The logo and the production text is all recreated with an overlay. It severely affected how much I was willing to bid on it, I know that much.

That's about where it belonged, really.

I wasn't referring to your valuation but more why your valuation was limited.

No problem, you're entitled to dislike it. I like it and the price - as I said it was a pure buttquote. I still think it will do very well relative to other Wilsons. Hulk, modok, abomination, nice inks.

That's about where it belonged, really.

I wasn't referring to your valuation but more why your valuation was limited.

:sorry:

No problem, you're entitled to dislike it. I like it and the price - as I said it was a pure buttquote. I still think it will do very well relative to other Wilsons. Hulk, modok, abomination, nice inks.

Fair warning....I'm stealing this.