• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA Auction: 2015 August 27 - 29 Comics Signature Auction

278 posts in this topic

$16,730 WOW!

G. I. Joe A Real American Hero #1 Page 1 by Trimpe and McLeod

The first appearance of all of the characters on the original team: Snake-Eyes, Scarlett, Stalker, Flash, Zap, Grunt, Breaker, Short-Fuze, Rock 'n Roll, Steeler, Grand Slam, Hawk, and Clutch

I'm pretty happy. I'm one for one. Put a marker bid of $1 at the beginning and then bid once on the live part and won the auction... Very happy.

Congrats John! Won the one thing I was after at my budget too!

Malvin

$16,730 WOW!

The first appearance of all of the characters on the original team: Snake-Eyes, Scarlett, Stalker, Flash, Zap, Grunt, Breaker, Short-Fuze, Rock 'n Roll, Steeler, Grand Slam, Hawk, and Clutch

I was drooling over that page and it was something I really would have wanted. And yes, I did count to make sure all 13 characters were in the scene when I first saw it. Snake Eyes is the one up front with his back to the reader.

$16,730 WOW!

What did it hammer at on Comiclink a few years ago? Around 10K, correct?

Glad to see the Magnus # 1 cover is getting some love.

Wish I could make a run at it...

I think the Magnus # 1 cover may be my favorite piece in this auction

Mine too....but I didn't see $40k, in the pre-live bidding, coming.

…and it's not over yet! Is it going to break $50k???? That's crazy money!!!

Classics Illustrated "Time Machine" cover also by Wilson is over $20k and it ain't finished yet either!! That's crazy too.

Who's' pumping all of this dough into these 2 covers???

The answer is YES! - $55k for the Magnus cover and $24k for the Time Machine cover. WOW

Glad to see the Magnus # 1 cover is getting some love.

Wish I could make a run at it...

I think the Magnus # 1 cover may be my favorite piece in this auction

Mine too....but I didn't see $40k, in the pre-live bidding, coming.

…and it's not over yet! Is it going to break $50k???? That's crazy money!!!

Classics Illustrated "Time Machine" cover also by Wilson is over $20k and it ain't finished yet either!! That's crazy too.

Who's' pumping all of this dough into these 2 covers???

The answer is YES! - $55k for the Magnus cover and $24k for the Time Machine cover. WOW

Respectabull. Glad they didnt sell cheap. Its nice to see quality pieces get attention.

I'm pretty happy. I'm one for one. Put a marker bid of $1 at the beginning and then bid once on the live part and won the auction... Very happy.

Congrats on the X-Men #137 DPS! :applause:

Or was it the Bolland Dredd piece. hm

Well, congrats on whatever it was... :foryou:

Lost my first item by $195.00 kinda bummed as I tried to buy it in the past as well, but I figured I would probably lose. It was the Monsters Unleashed splash. I should have just bid on this one item rather than try to get two items considering I am trying to budget.