• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, I need some advice regarding my comic theft - UPDATE : CAUGHT!

209 posts in this topic

Not that I believe it will go to trial-they'll plea him out on all his charges. He'll still do time though. My guess is 1 year.
He's not going to do a year for stealing some mail off someone's porch. He might get a month or two but that's about it. More likely just probation, unless he was already on probation.

SO did you actually get the books back, or are they holding them for evidence in a trial?

The books are in a pile on my desk to my immediate right at this very moment. :)

Maybe a donation of reading copies of comic books to a children's group of the cop's choice would be a nice gesture

She doesn't have kids but has two nephews who love Star Wars so I'm going to make up some comic bundles for them.

Sounds a bit like a mystery box. hm

Maybe a donation of reading copies of comic books to a children's group of the cop's choice would be a nice gesture

She doesn't have kids but has two nephews who love Star Wars so I'm going to make up some comic bundles for them.

Sounds a bit like a mystery box. hm

lol

Battery Onacop?

Wasn't she the Bond girl in 'Never Say Never Again'?

This cop could be a Bond Girl.

Pics or it didn't happen.

(Yeah, I know this is an old thread, but I was out of town for two weeks during which the arrest happened, and I just now thought, "Gee, I wonder what happened with Chip's missing packages?")

Oh, and congrats on getting your stuff back.

Not that I believe it will go to trial-they'll plea him out on all his charges. He'll still do time though. My guess is 1 year.

I hope they give him 20 years hard labor.

Don't mess with another man's comics is what I say.

I hope they give him 20 years hard labor.

Don't mess with another man's comics is what I say.

I say hang the !

I say staple gun drek comics about his entire body then douse him with rubbing alcohol

Wow just read this. Congrats chip. You were Super patient and im glad you got your books back. Im stupid. I would have made an appointment in public and rolled through with a few friends. We all would have been strapped. Wouldnt have done anything but taken the books and given him a choice of jail or walk away. If this happens again chip and you dont want to wait, atl is a short drive to sc.

Wow just read this. Congrats chip. You were Super patient and im glad you got your books back. Im stupid. I would have made an appointment in public and rolled through with a few friends. We all would have been strapped. Wouldnt have done anything but taken the books and given him a choice of jail or walk away. If this happens again chip and you dont want to wait, atl is a short drive to sc.

You watch out dude! Chip will bust a cap in your azz too! Speaking of capcapiscoolIwishIwasascoolascapbecauseheisasupersoldierandIwishIwasasupersoldiertoo.