• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jessica Jones Netflix Alias #1

494 posts in this topic

Why are they a liar?

Because the seller says it is a no reserve auction, when it is clearly a make an offer/ buy me now listing.

^^

You have restored my faith in humanity. lol

If it's legit, they probably got a fairly decent deal. But I still am skeptical it is legit. Granted, it could just be a copy/paste description that he changed the title info on, but still... auction in the description for a BIN/OBO item is a bit confusing.

If it's legit, they probably got a fairly decent deal. But I still am skeptical it is legit. Granted, it could just be a copy/paste description that he changed the title info on, but still... auction in the description for a BIN/OBO item is a bit confusing.

Oh I 100% agree. The seller, with 2719 feedback score, has a VERY description of the book. All of his/hers auctions start off with the same sentence. Very amateurish. Seller might not understand the English language....