• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

Much like Eric and Tracy, I too am confirmed to attend as of yesterday. :whee:

I'll have to get all those books I keep finding for you and putting somewhere where I won't lose them and find them since I seem to have lost them lol

Kevin,

Just got the email regarding Hamill. If I have tickets for Kevin Smith, will I have enough time to get from Hamill to Kevin Smith at 8pm? As well, there is 2 options for the Conroy/Hamill Killing Joke presentation on the Sunday. Will VIP give me front of the line on the free tickets for that event?

Hamill event is 5-6:30, Jay and Silent Bob starts at 8 - yes it's completely possible to get to both.

VIP pass includes VIP Priority Access to all Main Theatre Presentations (Rooms 102 & 105). And the Hamill and Conroy panel on Sunday is in one of the Main Theatres, so yes. I'll verify this and report back different info only if this is not correct. Killing Joke Package people will also get Priority Access to this event.

And yes, I'm going to change that title every time. The show is not called Fan Expo Toronto.

Hamill event is 5-6:30, Jay and Silent Bob starts at 8 - yes it's completely possible to get to both.

VIP pass includes VIP Priority Access to all Main Theatre Presentations (Rooms 102 & 105). And the Hamill and Conroy panel on Sunday is in one of the Main Theatres, so yes. I'll verify this and report back different info only if this is not correct. Killing Joke Package people will also get Priority Access to this event.

And yes, I'm going to change that title every time. The show is not called Fan Expo Toronto.

Thanks! Wanted to make sure because tickets go on sale tomorrow. Didn't want to pay $159 if I didn't have to.

Kevin, I still need to buy the general admission ticket for the friday event even if I'm VIP correct? Thats not an issue but does being VIP get me priority seating as well or do I need the gold or silver package for that?

Kevin, I still need to buy the general admission ticket for the friday event even if I'm VIP correct? Thats not an issue but does being VIP get me priority seating as well or do I need the gold or silver package for that?

Great question, if you buy the cheapest ticket for the Hamill event and if you have a VIP pass will that give you priority/front of the line access/seating or is it not applicable for the Friday night event?

Please do, as tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am and thank you for all of your quick feedback. I really appreciate everything you do Kevin.

Lastly, any updates on a Q&A or meet and greet or anything else regarding Stan Lee? Just hoping none of these events overlap.