• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

Will there be anything special this year to honor Stan Lees last appearance? As well a Meet and Greet?

Same thing for West and Wards final good bye and anything to Celebrate Star Treks 50th?

Lastly, this is the first time Hamill and Conroy have been together since Killing Joke came out, anything regarding that or a retrospective on their roles in the Batman Animated World?

Any updates on CGC, when I last spoke to them they mentioned they had a good chat with you in SDCC and said it still may be possible?

I've heard nothing more about this. Keep in mind I don't book the retail space and all of our teams are finalizing all of the details.

Will there be anything special this year to honor Stan Lees last appearance? As well a Meet and Greet?

Same thing for West and Wards final good bye and anything to Celebrate Star Treks 50th?

Lastly, this is the first time Hamill and Conroy have been together since Killing Joke came out, anything regarding that or a retrospective on their roles in the Batman Animated World?

All specifics on events at Fan Expo Canada will be released with the programming guide very soon.

Just got the show program in the mail today! Man, things are looking great!

Some awesome retailers- Harley Yee, Big B, Gotham Central, Cyber City, Hotflips, etc etc

Looking thru the artist alley list looks like Dan Mendoza of Zombie Tramp/Action Labs will have a booth! Thats awesome!

I dont see the Campbell store in the guide but Kevin said it will be there selling exclusives as well.

Im pretty stoked!

Just got the show program in the mail today! Man, things are looking great!

Some awesome retailers- Harley Yee, Big B, Gotham Central, Cyber City, Hotflips, etc etc

Looking thru the artist alley list looks like Dan Mendoza of Zombie Tramp/Action Labs will have a booth! Thats awesome!

I dont see the Campbell store in the guide but Kevin said it will be there selling exclusives as well.

Im pretty stoked!

I believe the JSC Studios booth will be in the retailer section since J. Scott isn't at the show this year.