• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s MOON KNIGHT series starring Oscar Isaac (2022)
7 7

563 posts in this topic

On 4/21/2022 at 1:12 AM, Boozad said:

Pretty sure I'd have appreciated this more if I'd read any of the comics, as it stands I think it's rubbish. I'll finish it as there are only two episodes left, if it was 10/12 episodes I'd give up after last night's offering.

I've actually am debating if I should even watch the 4th episode. So far the last two have been pretty terrible.

On 4/21/2022 at 11:41 PM, AGGIEZ said:

Episode 4 was the most WTF episode so far…curious on the last 2 and how they wrap it up and salvage any future interest in the MK franchise or character. So far he’s been freaking annoying…

Ok I'm not wasting my time unless there is universal acclaim for the last 2. Rather watch Jake Adelstein blunder his way though the Yakuza on hbo

On 4/22/2022 at 8:09 AM, Rodey said:

TBH...E4 lost me. Sure the Indiana Jones/Mummy vibe was OK. I feel like the series just went off the rails a tad...for me. 

I am blown away the amount of "GREATEST MCU SHOW YET" posts on social media.

It really demonstrates how much of that influence is not actually fitting to the content we see. And unfortunately could be folks blanketing Disney/Marvel Studios with constant praise rather than feedback that improves its direction.

I finished E4. I had stopped the other night at about the ATG tomb scene. The episode was fine, including Henrietta [bring on Bova the Cow!]. 

I think my problem with MK is Steven Grant. I can't stand him. I wish I could put Steven Grant on ignore.   

On 4/23/2022 at 7:08 AM, fett said:

wow does this mean I will be able to find Werewolf by Night #32 in the dollar bins now??? :) 

It is incredible how tough that book was to track down even when it was affordable.

I remember finding my NM in the 90's and even then I had to pay $30. And felt even then I had gotten a deal.

On 4/23/2022 at 5:46 AM, TupennyConan said:

I finished E4. I had stopped the other night at about the ATG tomb scene. The episode was fine, including Henrietta [bring on Bova the Cow!]. 

I think my problem with MK is Steven Grant. I can't stand him. I wish I could put Steven Grant on ignore.   

Steven Grant is the main reason I stopped watching.

On 4/23/2022 at 7:08 AM, fett said:

wow does this mean I will be able to find Werewolf by Night #32 in the dollar bins now??? :) 

Best part is that since this show is new it will be on the top of the bins, so we won't have to break our old backs digging through all the Eternals #1 and Spider-Man #101's that are now filling em in order to find a copy!

On 4/23/2022 at 10:58 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Best part is that since this show is new it will be on the top of the bins, so we won't have to break our old backs digging through all the Eternals #1 and Spider-Man #101's that are now filling em in order to find a copy!

I already have copies of all of these -not going to risk tweaking my back bin diving unless...hmmm... maybe there is a Moon Knight movie in the works down the road? :) 

Edited by fett