• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link's Fall Auction - November 12, 2015

262 posts in this topic

Just like an other auction, people like to wait til the last minute to bid. Clink is pretty much like Heritage and ebay, just Clink and HA get better art.

Much more like eBay than Heritage in that you don't get any second chances with Comiclink or Ebay; basically people snipe at the last few seconds, and either you with it or get an error message that you need to bid more that the current bid (i.e. you were just outbid)

Heritage you can watch it happening and increase your bids as it goes, it goes quickly sure but no one can snipe you as you see it happening and can continue to raise your bid

This is one way Clink gets 'huge' results on occasion, two people throw v large bids at something and it goes for a lot more than it may seem to be worth

With Clink it aint over until its over...

Tonight's the night! Good luck to all with your bids. If you don't win anything don't over extend yourself with the holiday and related expenses upon us. Maybe it's not meant to be...

...and then there's always the next auction where you'll find something else you'll like equally or maybe even better! :)

I think the next auctions are in February and May, so start savin' up! :)

have 20 lots in this auction, they are finally starting to move up. Nervous about 2 of them but rest are on pace.

Yeah, there's a lot of pieces I'm watching closely, no doubt some are yours, but it seems as though prices are merely trickling upwards, and not with the normal jumps we've seen in the past on closing day.

Sure, there are a few exceptions, but there's also some pages that have been price - stagnant for over a week.

Hopefully, folks are waiting for the last few minutes, but if not, then i'll be doing some bargain shopping.

Good luck with your auctions!

Thanks! I believe in the open market...Prices will find their right marks. But yeah, it is odd this time stuff has been sitting still for like a week. I keep checking the total and its barely inching up 100 every hour or so.

On the plus side, there are 3 pieces I want, one sorta badly, and they are all sitting at low prices now. Have a bad feeling im gonna just trade all this art for one piece lol.