• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,426 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2022 at 10:53 AM, Robot Man said:

At long last, my run is finally complete. I can't imagine even trying to go after it today. #4 was my first and #15 was my last. Quite the journey in between. 

comcrimemysteries4.jpg

comcrimemysteries15.jpeg

comcrimemysteriesrun.jpeg

You picked the right order to buy these, twenty years ago #4 and #15 sold for about the same money, not any longer.

On 12/13/2022 at 9:08 AM, rjpb said:

You picked the right order to buy these, twenty years ago #4 and #15 sold for about the same money, not any longer.

Just liked the cover when I saw it. Most of these were $5-20 books back in the day and in decent shape. Glad I hung on to them! 

On 12/13/2022 at 10:17 AM, Robot Man said:

Anybody here get the copy that just sold on eBay of this? I don’t know why. But I was a little suprised. But then, I am always a little suprised these days…

I missed it by a couple bids. One of those precode crime books that has blown up in the last few years, and still went for probably the low end of FMV.

On 12/13/2022 at 11:08 AM, comicjack said:

Remember when that issue went for a few bucks lol

Yeah, cheap “box fodder”. Often unbagged in boxes under a table at a show. Crime comics have always been the poor step children to the more “lurid” PCH and true junk to the “men in tights” crowd. Happily, I have always swam upstream…