• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE (11/17/17)
5 5

2,041 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, TeddieMercede said:

So Green Lantern gonna be in this thing ? 

According to merchandise he will be.

So the definitive answer is "maybe"(shrug)?

***Personal opinion...I hate these stupid funko figures (all of them and not just these two specifically).  Give me real action figures with kung fu grip:sumo:.

Supe.png.f4679d224880ddf0d51637a2e87886d1.pngGreen.png.ee8f521ed67ee5d9019f7e97c8605b0a.png

28 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

According to merchandise he will be.

So the definitive answer is "maybe"(shrug)?

***Personal opinion...I hate these stupid funko figures (all of them and not just these two specifically).  Give me real action figures with kung fu grip:sumo:.

Supe.png.f4679d224880ddf0d51637a2e87886d1.pngGreen.png.ee8f521ed67ee5d9019f7e97c8605b0a.png

Which Lantern are they going with - Hal, Guy, John or Kyle?

8 minutes ago, kimik said:

If there is a Green Lantern...

...won't they have to go with Hal Jordan to keep the Ryan Reynolds character in the DC movie universe?  Do they really want to explain to the general public (who doesn't follow comic books) why a new Green Lantern is black and has a different name?  There's only so much you can fit into 121 minuteslol.

This Mondo Poster For JUSTICE LEAGUE Is By Far The Coolest One We've Seen Yet

justice-league-mondo-poster.jpg

MondoCon is almost here, and we’re pleased to debut three posters that will be available to attendees at this year’s convention. For those unfamiliar with MondoCon, it’s a “a celebration of everything Mondo loves, including movies, art, comics, music, toys and food. It’s a weekend curated with fans in mind, featuring incredible artists and creators from around the world, panels, screenings, food trucks, live score and interactive events.”

Attendees will get first crack at these posters (leftovers are usually sold online following the convention), and I imagine these three will be highly in demand. There’s (deep breath) Mondo X Cyclops Print Works Print #38: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Tom Whalen, a Justice League poster by Lee Bermejo, and, for the first time ever, Mondo has done a Goodfellas poster. Marc Aspinall tackled the art, and it looks gorgeous.

Check out the posters below. MondoCon runs November 4th and 5th and will be held in the Austin American-Statesman building located at 305 S. Congress Avenue in downtown Austin, TX.

I want one!

:whee:

Edited by Bosco685

‘Justice League’ Press Tour Kicks Off In China

drSBMxw.jpg

Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment kicked off the press tour for the upcoming superhero epic Justice League in China today.

The film’s official Twitter account has shared several photos featuring the casting, including several of the entire league united on stage with Henry Cavill who plays reprises his role as Clark Kent aka Superman for the third time in the film.

LdXxtyl.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, kimik said:

If there is a Green Lantern...

...won't they have to go with Hal Jordan to keep the Ryan Reynolds character in the DC movie universe?  Do they really want to explain to the general public (who doesn't follow comic books) why a new Green Lantern is black and has a different name?  There's only so much you can fit into 121 minuteslol.

I think the opposite. I think THEY DON'T want him to be associated with the Ryan Reynolds version at all.  I think for that purpose they'll use either a red-headed guy gardner or John Stewart, who are both very clearly NOT Hal Jordan.  AND IF there is a GL, I don't think he'll have a major or minor part that will be explained, I think he'll be just a cameo in the credits.  I would welcome that, kind of a WTF cliffhanger to keep the people talking/guessing until the next movie.

11 minutes ago, revat said:

I think the opposite. I think THEY DON'T want him to be associated with the Ryan Reynolds version at all.  I think for that purpose they'll use either a red-headed guy gardner or John Stewart, who are both very clearly NOT Hal Jordan.  AND IF there is a GL, I don't think he'll have a major or minor part that will be explained, I think he'll be just a cameo in the credits.  I would welcome that, kind of a WTF cliffhanger to keep the people talking/guessing until the next movie.

THIS.