• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Heat Speculation Thread - Get it before it gets HOT
9 9

2,180 posts in this topic

Don't forget about those losers :-) There are far more BUT luckily I haven't had a negative year in.... it's been a longgg time lol

This is something that we share. The last 3 years have been insane. It reminds me of another time that was a legendary run too. JLA, JSA, Flash, Ultimate Spider-man, Ultimate X-men, Origin, The Authority, Planetary, New Avengers, Green Arrow, Daredevil, and the list goes on. The quality of the books was high and people had to have them. Once again, we're in the good old days. :banana:

Started with Thief of Thieves 2012 - present

Some losers, but no losing years.

RiRi? Jessica Cruz? Ajax? lol

The "market" may very well be off on first appearance books of characters like that because they are not even the slightest bit important. When a character becomes important enough the public will sift through the hype and single out a true first appearance. Happens all the time, it's just usually years after that character can be called successful.

I think you're in the wrong forum... the herd doesn't think, the herd just moves where the dogs drive them.

Ghost Rider on Agents of Shield?!?

Ghost Reyes

TOUGH book to find. Have only found 3x smith variant in the last 4 years, and no Moore variants ever. I notice one (Moore) sold for 60 quick last night. eBay has been a ghost town on this book.

I have an explanation. All-New Ghost Rider #1 wasn't released until March 2014, so for roughly two years you were looking for a comic that didn't exist.

Ghost Reyes

TOUGH book to find. Have only found 3x smith variant in the last 4 years, and no Moore variants ever. I notice one (Moore) sold for 60 quick last night. eBay has been a ghost town on this book.

I have an explanation. All-New Ghost Rider #1 wasn't released until March 2014, so for roughly two years you were looking for a comic that didn't exist.

doh! Now that pre-heat speculation right there. Look for a comic that hasn't come out yet! :golfclap:

Ghost Reyes

doh! Now that pre-heat speculation right there. Look for a comic that hasn't come out yet! :golfclap:

meh! My bad, confused my timeline with the Alejandra GR series. doh!

Ghost Reyes

large.jpg

Ghost Reyes

large.jpg

:roflmao:

Don't forget about those losers :-) There are far more BUT luckily I haven't had a negative year in.... it's been a longgg time lol

This is something that we share. The last 3 years have been insane. It reminds me of another time that was a legendary run too. JLA, JSA, Flash, Ultimate Spider-man, Ultimate X-men, Origin, The Authority, Planetary, New Avengers, Green Arrow, Daredevil, and the list goes on. The quality of the books was high and people had to have them. Once again, we're in the good old days. :banana:

Started with Thief of Thieves 2012 - present

Some losers, but no losing years.

Excellent 1st pick. You got off to a nice head start. (thumbs u

Ghost Reyes

:foryou:

There's only 8 or 9 series. Not sure how you got confused.

Marvel at its best.

Edited by ygogolak

Looks like Marvel has plans for Viv after the Vision series ends. I wonder if dad doesn't survive the series...

38DF0A13-7EC1-4AB3-A6B9-A119C7351CCC_zpsivfp7bip.jpg

I don't think it means Vision will die, just that this team seems to be based on Marvel "new generation" of characters. Cho Hulk, New Ms. Marvel, New Spider-Man, New Vision, new Nova.

I don't know who the Cyclops is. I haven't read X-men in a long time.

Looks like Marvel has plans for Viv after the Vision series ends. I wonder if dad doesn't survive the series...

I don't think it means Vision will die, just that this team seems to be based on Marvel "new generation" of characters. Cho Hulk, New Ms. Marvel, New Spider-Man, New Vision, new Nova.

I don't know who the Cyclops is. I haven't read X-men in a long time.

The Cyclops is actually Cyclops. But from the All New X-Men book that is the original team brought forward through time to the present from the Silver Age. So it's a 15-17 year old Scott Summers.

lol Over/under on how many issues of this new Champions book gets published. I will say under 12...

12, that's like a full year! Marvel doesn't like runs that long anymore!

lol Over/under on how many issues of this new Champions book gets published. I will say under 12...

Only because Mark Waid is writing, I would take the over 12 ?

Amazing Spider Man #15 has what was expected

Mary Jane as Iron Spider.

Death

But

Who is the new Bad guy? Looks like a cross between Thanos and Lobo