• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What series do you secretly hate that the comic community always praises?

190 posts in this topic

I just had 2 posts dissapear, I think it was because of the t**t who kept posting stupid comments!

"WrongAgainBatman" lol

lol yes that was one of them, not mine the t**t, did make me laugh that one though.

I just had 2 posts dissapear, I think it was because of the t**t who kept posting stupid comments!

"WrongAgainBatman" lol

lol yes that was one of them, not mine the t**t, did make me laugh that one though.

All credit to WAB, that was funny (thumbs u

Did you mean "Unobest"? Same guy, different shill.

"WrongAgainBatman" lol

Yeah my reply was some people have far too much time on their hands, they tried to be insulting straight away saying Alan Moore was to sophisticated for people on here! Crazy trolls who have no life!

"WrongAgainBatman" lol

Yeah my reply was some people have far too much time on their hands, they tried to be insulting straight away saying Alan Moore was to sophisticated for people on here! Crazy trolls who have no life!

We had something similar about Grant Morrison. It does make you wonder... hm

Hated UNCANNY X-MEN (never did read the pre-#94 X-Men.) I had a bunch I got in a collection in the 80s and just could not follow/get into it. It was missing #94 but I THINK 95 was there. I liked many of the characters (Kitty, Wolverine, etc.) but just hated the stories.

A guilty pleasure? DAZZLER. (seriously). I just enjoyed the heck out of the series.

His use of quotation marks and the phrase "I'll-" was excruciating. "Let me go or I'll-" "Let her go or I'll-"

or: 'Once I "grab" this "pseudo-cop's" gun, I can "defeat" him.

That's what happens when you let a guy edit his own writing....

Hated UNCANNY X-MEN (never did read the pre-#94 X-Men.) I had a bunch I got in a collection in the 80s and just could not follow/get into it. It was missing #94 but I THINK 95 was there. I liked many of the characters (Kitty, Wolverine, etc.) but just hated the stories.

A guilty pleasure? DAZZLER. (seriously). I just enjoyed the heck out of the series.

Check out Dakota North if you can find it.Marvel mini series.So drekkie ive had an incredible hard time putting it together in the wild...I think they all got thrown out or something.