• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

What is surprising about the raffle each year, is that it is common for people to get a top 10 pick even when they are picking in the 50's or more. There is so much variety in interests that other than a few obvious top-3 picks each time, you never know what will go next!

What is surprising about the raffle each year, is that it is common for people to get a top 10 pick even when they are picking in the 50's or more. There is so much variety in interests that other than a few obvious top-3 picks each time, you never know what will go next!

Exactly, raffle is my favorite thing. :headbang:

ALL ITEMS appear on someone's list... so there are no bad prizes! :acclaim:

I hope so. I think everyone hopes their prize goes to a happy home that it's appreciated. I know I hope my books go somewhere they're actually read instead of stuck in the closet. :o

I really don't have much of my collection anywhere out or around or on display. Most everything is locked away or in storage once it has been read. :(

ALL ITEMS appear on someone's list... so there are no bad prizes! :acclaim:

I hope so. I think everyone hopes their prize goes to a happy home that it's appreciated. I know I hope my books go somewhere they're actually read instead of stuck in the closet. :o

I really don't have much of my collection anywhere out or around or on display. Most everything is locked away or in storage once it has been read. :(

:takeit:

Out of 61 RANKING FORMS SUBMITTED...

40 of them have Item 54: as their #1 pick.

14 have Item #58 as their #1 pick.

Shoot. So neither of those two will slip down to me if I pick 53rd or something, huh? I was kinda hoping...

Will submit my form at work tomorrow.too hard to try and do via mobile. The glory of living where there isn't landline Internet.....

Plus why do it at home when you can go to work and get paid to pick your raffle prizes! :grin:

Raffle will begin on Saturday, January 2nd at Noon!!

Video of the drawing and the name order will be released on Staurday morning.

Good luck everyone and a huge thanks to our little helpers!!!!

GG

Yay! What time zone?

Eastern

GG

Yay! What time zone?

Eastern

Yeah, here's a clue: GiftGuardian_NYC

GG

Yay! What time zone?

Eastern

Yeah, here's a clue: GiftGuardian_NYC

But isn't sckao the one who usually handles the live, and on the west coast? hm

I was going to take Slym's spot and track everything that was taken and update people but may not be able to do it that early. Thats when the 1 year old is most active. lol I thought it was going to be an evening type thing. Is there anyone available to help out? :foryou:

I was going to take Slym's spot and track everything that was taken and update people but may not be able to do it that early. Thats when the 1 year old is most active. lol I thought it was going to be an evening type thing. Is there anyone available to help out? :foryou:

I'll pitch in. (thumbs u

I'll pitch in. (thumbs u

You better not F it up.