• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

Okay, the FIRST RANKING FORM submitter is horsehater27 :applause:

NOTE:

I'd like to point out that people should list their RANKING in the fields to the right of the prize list. What horsehater27 sent in will work though since I'll populate the form with his picks. (It was in the Special Instructions section.) No worries!

Just make sure you get an email receipt (let us know for the first few Ranking Forms).

Do we know yet what actual time the raffle will begin on January 2nd? I'd really love to be around for it live again (that was a lot of of fun last year!) but just realized I don't know what time it is!

Plus, if I know I'll be there live then I don't think I need to submit a form... Although probably good to do so as a backup anyway

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Shin for creating and managing the raffle prize ranking forms!!!!!!!! :applause:

The work will be complete upon the drawing of names by HolidayHam's little elves!! If you don't have a form submitted upon the start of the raffle I will have zero sympathy and the 5 minute timer starts. If you do not have your ranking form in and don't pick live within that 5 minute rule you will be given the next available prize by number.

Spend the 10 minutes and get those forms in. I will not be asking for you to complete them, it's on you.

Have fun,

GG

I'm not in this contest but had this thought--

If you wanted to encourage that almost everyone would put together a ranking list - even if they wanted to be able to "select live" -- you could do so by giving each person who did one extra ticket to the raffle-- with the understanding that all names would have to be picked prior to any additional prize winners being eligible.

Maybe too late for this years contest but perhaps the next one...

I believe that everyone can respect the amount of work that goes into making these things happen and make sure to submit their forms.

I don't think a reward is necessary for doing what you should.

Get your forms in,

GG

My only criticism would be to add in a secondary screen or pop up saying "Are you sure you are ready to submit?"

Just in case someone accidently hits the Enter key while filling out the form. Cuz, it may happen!

My only criticism would be to add in a secondary screen or pop up saying "Are you sure you are ready to submit?"

Just in case someone accidently hits the Enter key while filling out the form. Cuz, it may happen!

Just submit it again.

Just submit it again.

I did, but that has to be annoying if almost everyone accidentally does that.

Just submit it again.

I'm thinking that almost everyone won't submit by accident. :baiting:

Just submit it again.

Out of the 39 people that have submitted their form so far, you were the only one that had to send it twice...... Just saying... :D