• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

I was going to take Slym's spot and track everything that was taken and update people but may not be able to do it that early. Thats when the 1 year old is most active. lol I thought it was going to be an evening type thing. Is there anyone available to help out? :foryou:

I'll pitch in. (thumbs u

You better not F it up.

What's your first choice, greggy? hm

I was going to take Slym's spot and track everything that was taken and update people but may not be able to do it that early. Thats when the 1 year old is most active. lol I thought it was going to be an evening type thing. Is there anyone available to help out? :foryou:

I'll pitch in. (thumbs u

You better not F it up.

I didn't do a list so I'll base it on profit potential when it gets to me.

I'll pitch in. (thumbs u

You better not F it up.

I didn't do a list so I'll base it on profit potential when it gets to me.

If you're hoping for profit potential, I've heard good things about Greggy's mystery box. You should look into that.

You can submit up to your turn...but if you force me to re-read your Ranking Form, it will delay things a bit. (a couple of minutes...)

(I'm automating it in Excel so it requires an export of the filled out forms. Older Ranking forms from the same person will be DELETED.)

You can submit up to your turn...but if you force me to re-read your Ranking Form, it will delay things a bit. (a couple of minutes...)

(I'm automating it in Excel so it requires an export of the filled out forms. Older Ranking forms from the same person will be DELETED.)

Got ya. Depending on what pick I get I may resubmit. But it will be well before the raffle starts (assuming there are a few hours in between).

THESE PEOPLE HAVE SUBMITTED AT LEAST ONE RANKING FORM...

143ksk

1Cool

ashrael

ashsaytr

aszumilo

Azkaban

BaltimoreLauren

Barth

Black Lantern

Buzzetta

Cascaders27

CoMiCaHoLiC

ComicDoc

Count Zero

Crimebuster

Dano

DeadOne

Doc McCoy

dwip99

Ebel1911

eeb03

fmaz

Hado

horsehater27

Iceman399

Jacey

JazzMan

Joanna

krighton

Loboagain

manicnerd

mccollect

Meeklo

mikenyc

nickwire

Oakman29

Peter Palmer

Pink181

Quadman78

Red84

Reno McCoy

revat

romanheart

Shadow

shadow images

Silver

skypinkblu

smithdatura

spidermanbeyond

thirdgreenham

thunsicker

Toro

w16227

WEBHEAD

Wilson3d

Wipple

Wombat

worldsbestcomics

yoddler

Zalgardos

zuckuss2003

I've hit submit on the ranking form but it's not going through, do you know what I could be doing wrong?

Other people are able to submit so I'm assuming you're doing it from a Browser on a PC of some sort. (Generally, I'd need to know what browser you were using and what platform (IOS, Windows, MacOS, etc.) you are on.

1) Try clearing your Browser Cache

2) Try a different web browser