• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

Release them early....no reason not to really unless it would stop people who got a low selection number from submitting their form....also allows the person who got the first pick to consider any bribes that might be offered.

We're going to a 9:15 am showing of The Hateful Eight tomorrow morning so I wouldn't anticipate being out of the movie until just after noon...

Knowing where I'm picking would be the difference between me staring at my phone right after we got out of the movie and went to lunch having my wife and son be mad at me (or... more likely looking at their own phones, let's be honest...), or talking about what a violent movie we just saw really early in the morning!

This seems like a much earlier start than last year, right? Of course last year I picked like 90th... and my pick was around 11 pm. So maybe it still did start at noon and it just took that long to get to me. lol

:wishluck: Here's hoping the elves didn't throw my name back in the pile when they pulled it out because they can't pronouce it lol