• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

I've hit submit on the ranking form but it's not going through, do you know what I could be doing wrong?
You're a midget

That does not even make sense.

I've hit submit on the ranking form but it's not going through, do you know what I could be doing wrong?
You're a midget

That does not even make sense.

Only a midget would say that.

The elves have drawn the names, and boy oh boy are we excited! :whee:

Release them!!! :baiting::D

I say don't release them until tomorrow just before noon. Remember, there were a few guys who wanted to select live. :preach:

I say don't release them until tomorrow just before noon. Remember, there were a few guys who wanted to select live. :preach:

:mad:

:cry:

I absolutely plan on selecting live if at all possible...it's more fun that way! That being said? The sooner we all know where we pick the better, I say. Especially if it's already done. Might allow people to plan their days a bit.

Ah forget reason and logic, we're all just kids with no self control who want to know!!! :whee: