• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2015 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle **Saturday, January 2nd @ Noon**

1,369 posts in this topic

Submitted. I ranked 1-50... based on last year that won't get me anywhere near where I picked. Here's hoping for a bit of a better slot this year (smoothly, slips the elves a $20)

Good luck to all! Some great stuff to win up and down the list!

I submitted my form this morning for beta testing. The email I got back showing my rankings just listed all the prizes in original order; none of my preferences were saved. Did that happen to anybody else?

Yes, greggy, you were #1.

I submitted my form this morning for beta testing. The email I got back showing my rankings just listed all the prizes in original order; none of my preferences were saved. Did that happen to anybody else?

My confirmation email had my rankings listed waaaaaaayyyy to the right of the prizes. I had to scroll right quite a bit to see the actual number I ranked it.

Duh

My confirmation email had my rankings listed waaaaaaayyyy to the right of the prizes. I had to scroll right quite a bit to see the actual number I ranked it.

Mine was the same. I just hadn't scrolled to the right. User error :) beta testing complete.