• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Auctions start closing tonight! There isn't anything must-have for me in this one, but plenty that I'll see if I can get for the right price.

In other news, my February wins should arrive this week too.

Are those mold spots on the cover of the AF15 3.0 CR-OW offered tonight? Bidding is over $10k on the book. Maybe they think it is upgradeable but I don't know if that is indeed mold staining...

I had designs on the issue #9, but it wasn't in the cards.

So here's my grab for the evening:

ezhc3a.jpg

... this is such a neat book :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

gratz - 8,9, &24 a trio of classics. every spidey fan should own them if they get a chance to.

need to make time to read 46 as I have owned for awhile now. Back when i was really into collecting I made sure i read every book i bought but in the last several years I have picked up quite a few books without making time to read them. doh!

I see there is a unrestored 7.0 FF1 in the auction graded by the other company. Nice looking but I checked the graders notes and the cover is detached at the top staple. Makes me appreciate the qualified labels CGC uses.

Gorgeous #39, Mar-Vell!

I was lucky enough to grab a couple Spidey's myself:

8h6MjlHh.jpg

6QcgcvPh.jpg

iSRICzIh.jpg

EWa3G4wh.jpg

Already have a 7.5 copy of #46, but couldn't resist. #24 is one of my favorite covers. :cloud9:

I came THIS close to bidding on the #46. Nice pickup!

Got three books last night that were not really on my list of books I'm buying but I love the covers.

Avengers%2016_zpsluwwmtlx.jpg

Daredevil%2018_zpsfhoiaoie.jpg

Avengers%2022_zps14qmwqjd.jpg

Great pickups. I thought about that Avengers #16, but I'd really like an 8.0 and decided to hold out.