• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

I have mixed feelings about this pick-up. I know I over-paid a bit, and there's a couple of big-ticket items I've been searching for that I will now have to forego if they come up for sale (and Murphy's Law says they WILL come up for sale now that I've purchased this).

But I've been hunting for a nice-presenting 9.0 copy for quit awhile. Passed a lot of others up looking for the right one. This one looks - at least from the scans - like it meets all my criteria.

image_zpsu08h1p2m.jpeg

Certainly looks better than my 9.4. Congrats.

All the Adams Bats went for crazy prices. I was hoping for upgrades, but lost every one I bid on.

Underbidder on the Transformers page. Congrats to whoever took it home.

There was some great artwork on the block last night. Almost made me wish I still collected art more seriously, though my wallet is quite glad that I don't. lol

I have mixed feelings about this pick-up. I know I over-paid a bit, and there's a couple of big-ticket items I've been searching for that I will now have to forego if they come up for sale (and Murphy's Law says they WILL come up for sale now that I've purchased this).

But I've been hunting for a nice-presenting 9.0 copy for quit awhile. Passed a lot of others up looking for the right one. This one looks - at least from the scans - like it meets all my criteria.

image_zpsu08h1p2m.jpeg

I have to comment on this one too since I came very close to buying it (I was an under bidder). I think the demand is there because I was willing to pay the same price. The only reason why I didn't was because the next copy satisfied my liking (I thought it looked pretty good for a 7.5). I bought this one and X-Men 14 in same grade.

E9242931-B707-47CF-BD7C-54CC32AE0793_zps8soa17tp.jpg

5D90A142-5E04-44E9-BCC1-1E2293362096_zpslbp6hzy6.jpg