• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

I won the Captain Marvel Adventures 8 book. I fanyone knows how to put that photo up? Great!
Go over the image, right click your mouse, and click on "copy image location". After that right click again, and hit paste in the comment box, and put "" before it, and "" after it without the quotes. Hit post and it should appear.

I won the Captain Marvel Adventures 8 book. I fanyone knows how to put that photo up? Great!

I always right click on the image, go down to the bottom of the menu to Properties, then copy the web address of the image. Then you can just drop that image address in here.

RADFD83A201625_105616.jpg

I always right click on the image, go down to the bottom of the menu to Properties, then copy the web address of the image. Then you can just drop that image address in here.

RADFD83A201625_105616.jpg

One of the top Captain Marvel covers IMHO :applause:

Im not sure if CC has a specific niche. I think Heritage is the go to for GA and SA especially keys and in high grade.

I would actually have to give CC a lot of consideration if you are talking about GA books.

Especially since their customer base is quite strong and you also don't have to fork over 19.5% of the proceeds to the auction house as their entitlement to the Buyer's Premium. Not sure if Heritage can get you that extra 19.5% of offset the BP since CC seems to get some pretty strong prices on their GA books. hm

Just got my shipping confirmation from the Feb auction after paying with a check. :banana:

Since we've kept this thread going through two auctions already, and a third is underway, I figured that we may as well stick with this one so I changed the original title.