• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Looks like some strong prices already on most books. Should be a fun auction to sit back and see how high some of them go.

The Batman 5 old label went for a decent discount from Overstreet. Glad I won it :banana:

I think these may be all I get, I am high on a few others but based on how fast my status is changing to red no way those will hold up. I bid on each ASM 6 but could only outlast on this one.

Some very strong prices realized tonight.

RADF731E2016512_9651.jpg

RADE223C2016411_10324.jpg

Phillip

I think these may be all I get, I am high on a few others but based on how fast my status is changing to red no way those will hold up. I bid on each ASM 6 but could only outlast on this one.

Some very strong prices realized tonight.

RADF731E2016512_9651.jpg

Phillip

Nice ASM 6 for the give grade ... love the old label. :luhv:

Looks like some strong prices already on most books. Should be a fun auction to sit back and see how high some of them go.

The Batman 5 old label went for a decent discount from Overstreet. Glad I won it :banana:

The Batman 5 was a very nice looking copy!

I love the old labels you tend to get tight grading :)

Plenty of turds hiding in old labels. I haven't noticed a diff between old and medium old, but my sample size is only about 300-400.

I watched a book go for $200 less than GPA, and $200 less than I just bought it for. :(
Focus, grasshopper. (tsk)