• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

I am excited for this one. If I get 2 of the 20 books I want, it's a win.

Must be Golden Age stuff you guys are talking about since I don't see much different in terms of Silver/Bronze/Copper than other Feature auctions. There does seem to be some really cool OA in this batch.

There are a few things that have me going wide eyed in the CLink auction. I am going to try and get over to the Heritage auction later on.

There are a few things that have me going wide eyed in the CLink auction. I am going to try and get over to the Heritage auction later on.

Better not be too much later; it starts at noon. :D

Better not be too much later; it starts at noon. :D

I cannot get there until about 2:45 - 3..

I want to see how this goes down.

Must be Golden Age stuff you guys are talking about since I don't see much different in terms of Silver/Bronze/Copper than other Feature auctions. There does seem to be some really cool OA in this batch.

Yep, all GA

Checked out the Heritage Auctions for the first time - definitely know where to go to buy some OA. Pages and pages of fantastic covers and splash pages.

The pre-hero Marvels are pretty epic, definitely one of the best, and maybe the best, group of these Clink has offered in terms of grades and selection.

The pre-hero Marvels are pretty epic, definitely one of the best, and maybe the best, group of these Clink has offered in terms of grades and selection.

Ssshh - nothing to see here ...please move along :)

-bc

Have a stupid question.. Is there any notification sent once purchased items have been shipped or a place to see shipment status on the CL website short of calling with the order #? I'm new to CL and paid for my first few auctions I won several weeks ago via cc and just wondering.

Have a stupid question.. Is there any notification sent once purchased items have been shipped or a place to see shipment status on the CL website short of calling with the order #? I'm new to CL and paid for my first few auctions I won several weeks ago via cc and just wondering.

Usually they will send a shipping notification via email. But this last auction there seems to be a longer than normal delay and a few have mentioned that they received their merchandise either before the shipping notice was sent or without one appearing all together.

If you have concerns, call the phone number, they typically provide prompt status information.

-bc

No problem M.E.B.!

As an FYI - I'm still waiting for my April auction winnings as well. I pay by check so it usually takes about a month from the end of the auction (in this case 4/21) to get the books.

The last auction had hundreds of lots, so it may took a little longer.

Already got bids in on the May Featured auction to keep the supply lines stocked :grin:

-bc

Well I tapped out on Action 7, looks like all 32 of the others have me blown out of the water too. Guess it is time to focus in on a couple only for this auction.