• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

I picked up 8 books around the 5.0 range and all of them (minus the archie 36 for $50) were only $25 or below. Most were just tracking bids in the $21 level, i was surpised overall and pretty happy. Low grade first appearences of secondary characters for less than slabbing them myself cant be beat.

Maybe that's because all 5 of those TMNT books are sitting in the damage inflicting case holders. :gossip:

Or the more plausible explanation - the 4 books that went for less than the CGC fees aren't worth slabbing in those grades :gossip:

Maybe that's because all 5 of those TMNT books are sitting in the damage inflicting case holders. :gossip:

Or the more plausible explanation - the 4 books that went for less than the CGC fees aren't worth slabbing in those grades :gossip:

+1

I dont know what it is, but your issue is why you see people start bidding on more books once they've won one .

You hear comments about "spreading the shipping cost around"

Especially when buying low price books. I think you can get 3 slabsfor the same shipping price as 1, so why not?

Can someone tell me what the shipping rates are? I just got the one book here, and the cost of shipping was 1/2 of what the book was.

fc0001_zpskajsamf7.jpg

Can someone tell me what the shipping rates are? I just got the one book here, and the cost of shipping was 1/2 of what the book was.

fc0001_zpskajsamf7.jpg

Shipping is the same for 1-10 books. $20.00. 11-20 is $30 and yes I have bought several low $ books to spread it out.

It's always good to read/know the auction terms/details before bidding/winning/committing to enter a legal binding/buying contract.

Indeed, like having to pay for separate shipping for any original art pieces you pick up. That was a bummer to learn on the fly, but that was my fault.

Once again my box showed up on the porch at random with no updated tracking info from Clink. Thanks!

Have you changed your e-mail address on your profile?

Contact their AP department. I just realized that they store the e-mail address (that sends the shipping information) and it's NOT the same one on your profile. I recently changed mine and had to do this to get this to work.

Once again my box showed up on the porch at random with no updated tracking info from Clink. Thanks!

Have you changed your e-mail address on your profile?

Contact their AP department. I just realized that they store the e-mail address (that sends the shipping information) and it's NOT the same one on your profile. I recently changed mine and had to do this to get this to work.

Will do, thanks!

Just lost my first book of the evening, so I don't need to update quite yet. lol