• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Back on May 7th I sent CLink an e-mail requesting back cover scans for 8 books (assuming the staples weren't rusty). I never received a reply, so I guess I won't be bidding this time around.

That's a bummer and will probably become an even bigger issue as more of the new slabs show up in auctions.

For higher-dollar books, I usually buy the grader's notes before bidding.

For higher-dollar books, I usually buy the grader's notes before bidding.

+1

There are a lot of old label books in this auction. The notes back then were terrible. My feeling is notes are not a replacement for a pic. As the saying goes 'a picture is worth a 1,000 words'.

Back on May 7th I sent CLink an e-mail requesting back cover scans for 8 books (assuming the staples weren't rusty). I never received a reply, so I guess I won't be bidding this time around.
I call , get scans pretty quick.

have a couple books in this one. never gone with clink before but have always felt buy on Cconnect sell on Clink. how are they with getting a check back to the seller?

Pretty reliable in getting a check out 30 days from the auction's end (last day of the auction, not necessarily the day on which your books sold). Much better than CC in my experience.

For some reason I don't see running time on the auctions. Is there a glitch on the comiclink system tonight?

I see the running times, but closed auctions are being dropped from the "My Auction Bids" page. I hope that's not a new policy because I use my bids to keep track of closing prices, since CLink doesn't report to GPA.

For some reason I don't see running time on the auctions. Is there a glitch on the comiclink system tonight?

I see the running times, but closed auctions are being dropped from the "My Auction Bids" page. I hope that's not a new policy because I use my bids to keep track of closing prices, since CLink doesn't report to GPA.

I see 'em now.

I hate that to like to track sales also!

..... they now drop into the body of previous bids.... in alphabetical order..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... I narrowly lost out on that sweet Batman 37..... sniped it prematurely ..... GOD BLESS...

..... they now drop into the body of previous bids.... in alphabetical order..... GOD BLESS...

..... I narrowly lost out on that sweet Batman 37..... sniped it prematurely ..... GOD BLESS...

I think I must have screwed up the sort function. hm

Somebody got a good deal on that Blue Beetle 8 9.4 Church copy. I meant to bid on it and forgot.

Too much foreplay? :shrug:

Somebody got a good deal on that Blue Beetle 8 9.4 Church copy. I meant to bid on it and forgot.

I think they changed the defaults on the sort. I 'corrected' it but it changed it back on a new login.

I think they changed the defaults on the sort. I 'corrected' it but it changed it back on a new login.

I think yesterday it was in reverse alphabetical order for a while.