• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Seems like there are a lot of screwups in the descriptions this month. I was just looking at several books that were described along the lines of: "One of only three books given a grade of 9.8" and the book shown is actually a 9.2. hm

I assume there was a little too much cutting and pasting going on across book descriptions.

Hey all --

I've never owned a copy of this book, but I love all the first appearances it has -- such a rarity for the Bronze Age. I've been waiting a while to find the 'right copy' of this book since I really don't like white lines down the spine or mis-registration...this one has great QP, though.

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Iron%20Man%2055_zpsrrscq1kv.jpg

Great looking copy, congrats ! I'm liking the cert number for a tight grading period = it's probably 9.4+ .

There should also be a special club for perfectly wrapped copies like this one. Keeps the riff raff out.

Yes, definitely nice QP on this copy here. (thumbs u

Has this book cooled back down as compared to a couple of years ago, or is it still managing to hold onto its price gains and stay at GPA? hm

I grabbed, for less than GPA the 6.0oww IH181 for $1001 nice centering. The 7.5 went $1711 and the 8.5 was $2265, both over GPA and out of my realm of reason.

Nice grab on the 6.0. Those Hulk 181's just seem to keep climbing though. What I felt was unreasonable last year is this year's steal.

Got 12 out of 13, only one went for my max. Then again, there probably are not many Sgt. Fury and Nick Fury fans out there.

I played a little bit on that Nick Fury A.o.S. #6 9.0... I don't even collect Nick Fury but I love space covers and that book was beautiful. It was going too cheap, so I threw a bid in. Did you end up with that one?

Got 12 out of 13, only one went for my max. Then again, there probably are not many Sgt. Fury and Nick Fury fans out there.

I played a little bit on that Nick Fury A.o.S. #6 9.0... I don't even collect Nick Fury but I love space covers and that book was beautiful. It was going too cheap, so I threw a bid in. Did you end up with that one?

Dave was nice enough to let me have the 9.2!

7rvvM6vh.jpg

Picked up this Subby 22 just for the Doc Strange appearance, but it's not common in grade either.

8BoE5Grh.jpg

My wife talks about this comic all the time. She gets a big smile on her face and talks about assistant editor month. She's going to love this when I give it to her on Valentine's Day!

RAD034D920151124_111027.jpg