• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2012 VENOM 1:50 variants with Print Runs - ASM 678 Hulk 4 FF 14 etc

162 posts in this topic

I haven't seen this many of the Venom 1:50 variants listed in the same week for a very long time.

There's some unrelated in my search such as Superior Spider-man, but here's the currents for those interested in working on a set

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=venom+1%3A50+variant&_sop=1

That JIM has got to be a nightmare to find.

I feel for collectors looking for the print run was nothing on that book to begin with.

I actually had JIM on my pull list through that time period, and (for personal love, not ebay prices) went after several of the rare variants in the last year or two. They were always pretty scarce, cant imagine trying to chase after them during a spec boost.

A young Loki cover was the closest I ever came to joining the OA game, but managed to resist. That whole JIM run is absolutely fabulous.

I feel for collectors looking for the print run was nothing on that book to begin with.

That journey into mystery 633 one is pretty disturbing now that I take a closer look at it.

What's he doing, walking in a swamp carrying some dismembered body parts ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOURNEY-INTO-MYSTERY-633-1-50-VENOM-VARIANT-MARVEL-COMIC-BOOK-FREE-THOR-HC-1-/291685218651?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140131123831%26meid%3Db9cee81671734013a33f3dff575ea224%26pid%3D100170%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D291685218651&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=xbID1M6Roi55pQZ3XgzvrSjCRBk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

*Edit- With the main book having a print run of only 23,800, this looks to easily be the rarest one by far.

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

I actually had JIM on my pull list through that time period, and (for personal love, not ebay prices) went after several of the rare variants in the last year or two. They were always pretty scarce, cant imagine trying to chase after them during a spec boost.

A young Loki cover was the closest I ever came to joining the OA game, but managed to resist. That whole JIM run is absolutely fabulous.

For me this was such a great time for "small" stories.

JiM and Uncanny X-Force were amazing stories that always took place on the periphery of the big events and were allowed to just tell good stories.

JiM and Uncanny X-Force were amazing stories that always took place on the periphery of the big events and were allowed to just tell good stories.

Do you own the OA for the Uncanny Xforce 20 variant?

:cloud9:

Do you own the OA for the Uncanny Xforce 20 variant?

:cloud9:

Yup, I own that OA. it's an awesome piece. This OA now has a new home.

Edited by Pete Marino