• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Candletric otherwise known as Kyle Williams from Ohio.

I told you to quit trolling people. You have more overpriced Dell"Otto's on your eBay than anyone. I also know you have been buying them from CCL and flipping them as well.

I did some more digging and have more dirt on you..............Quit trolling and being a jerk. It looks like you have a history of harassing people online after a little more research.

Edited by Marquis1982

I told you to quit trolling people. You have more overpriced Dell"Otto's on your eBay than anyone. I also know you have been buying them from CCL and flipping them as well.

I did some more digging and have more dirt on you..............Quit trolling and being a jerk. It looks like you have a history of harassing people online after a little more research.

It would probably be better if you stuck with the CBSI forums since shilling isn't popular with too many board users here.

I'm hitting up Gamestop down the street in my neighborhood tomorrow to see if they have any of those Ultimate Alliance promos laying around. The store has been there for several years, worth a shot

No trolling here. Bye-bye, troll. :applause:

Look for the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 video game. It came with a Dell'Otto cover promo mini comic, but not every version of the game had them, it may have been a Best Buy exclusive. They have a "Limited Edition Comic Book Inside" blurb on the front of the box.

Happy hunting

**No I don't have any.... yet

Edited by Lonzilla

Yeah it appears there's two different versions--one for UA 1 which is the book that sold today and this one would have a different book from UA 2. Both Dell'Otto I believe

I have no idea what a couple of these dudes are talking about, but here's a couple of my own recent Dell'Otto pick ups: :banana:

Original%20Sin%20Group_zpshm1miqh4.jpg

Original Sin #2 (courtesy of Lonzilla!), 1:50, and Original Sin #7, 1:50

Both 9.8 minty fresh. :cloud9:

-J.

Those need SS treatment

From the listing:

"Others think there is a warehouse out there with pallets of them."

Who thinks that? The low IQ?

Why would someone put that in their listing?

It's like your wife asking you if the dress makes her look fat, and you say "it's not very flattering, hon", and she says you called her the Goodyear Blimp. It's overemotional hyperbole, not fit for rational consumption.

:screwy: